Chapter 54: Settling in...

Thanks a lot guys for being the awesome readers that your'll are!! I would have never been thought that I would go far in this book or have so much support!! It makes me really happy that there are people that actually enjoy reading my book and have took the time to vote and comment! I would just like to say thanks for everything!!!
P.S I need baby names! Both boy and girl names if you please!

Christy's POV

I woke up to the rays of sunlight streaming in through the curtains lighting up the room.

I was exhausted and my body aching, I could barely breathe. I looked to my side and saw William sound asleep.

I tried to move but winced at the pain between my legs.

William stirred awake and kissed my temple.

"Morning my love." He greeted huskily. "How are you feeling?"

"Sore. Really sore." I groaned.

"Sorry baby." He said pulling me close to him and placed a kiss on my lips.

"I will go run you a hot bath. Stay here." He said getting up and putting on his boxers before walking to the bathroom.

I heard the water running and after a few minutes he walked out and came to my side of the bed.

He picked me up and carried me bridal style to the bathroom.

"Thank you love." I said grateful that I have a husband like him.

"No need to say thank you, cara mia. It I my fault that you are like this." He admitted. I smiled and kissed his lips.

He put me down and took of his boxers.

"You joining me?" I asked.

"Yep, but don't worry I won't do anything." He said and got in. I went in after him and he put me between his legs and I rested my back against hi chest.

The hot water felt so good, soothing my aching body.

I sighed and leaned into his, closing my eyes.

He hands started move about on my body. Massaging it

"What are you doing?" I asked not opening my eyes.

"Massaging my wife." He said and he hands moved over my breast cupping it and playing with my nipples.

I moaned as his hands moved over my body, rubbing away the pain.

"I can't get enough of you." He suddenly said in a whisper.

"Me neither." I sad softly. His hands moved lower down and cupped me, massaging my aching core.

"I won't be able to go to the office in this state." I said. I bet I looked like a mess. The lack of sleep probably evident on my face, my hair a mess and not to mention the pain.

"You can go tomorrow or work from home." He suggested and I considered it.

He took the soap and started rubbing my body with it.

"Today we are expecting to get confirmation on the house." He said and I turned in his arms so I was facing him.

"I am really excited. Our own house, where we will start our own family." I grinned and he chuckled before kissing me.

It was a sweet kiss, not to long where it will lead to something.

After that we finished up and got out. I wrapped a towel around me and William wrapped a towel around his waist. I went to the sink and brushed my teeth and gargled with the mouth wash.