Chapter 24

I have done the most terrible fricking mistake. Holy shit, I shouldn't have written the last chapter on my own D:

"Jack."

"... What?"

"You said you didn't have feelings for her."

"... Yeah..."

Jeff, although he already had a smile on, smiled at him. "Congratulations, weirdo."

Jack chuckled.

* * *

Kira put the blade under the sink, letting the water go along it, rinsing off the blood.

The blood of someone she once knew.

Kira looked at herself at the mirror. Her cheeks had a tint of red on them, reminding her of what happened just hours ago.

Jack kissed me.

Her eyes widened at the memory, her cheeks turning an even darker red.

And he had to do at the wrong time.

"Who kisses someone right after they just killed someone?!"

Ben had once questioned, going ballistic for some reason Kira doesn't know.

But, she agreed. It was strange to kiss someone right after killing someone. It may be normal in action movies, but it wasn't normal for her. It was wrong.

But, she finds herself thinking about that event. That event when Jack's lips touched hers.

And now that Kira realizes it, her eyes widened.

Jack was my first kiss.

It was possible that her head was a tomato. She was a hundred percent sure that it was, and it wasn't just turning red because of the recent event.

She raised her hand, the tips of her fingers touching her mouth. She couldn't deny that it was amazing and felt nice, even though it lasted for half a minute.

Half a minute.

She thought that was enough. But a voice at the back of her mind screamed that it wasn't, and that she needed more.

Is this what it feels like to have feelings for another?  It feels... exciting.

"Argh." She face palmed.

Snap out of it, Kira! You're turning into one of those girls you read in the book!

She sighed.

She tried to think of something else.

She turned the sink off and exited the bathroom. She placed that dagger down, next to the others on the bed, turning around to face the balcony.

She had realized that she didn't pay much attention towards the balcony, and decided to relax out there.

She leaned over the railing, her elbow on the cool tile of flat surface on top of the fence. She exhaled.

And that's when she remembered, she took a memory from the boys mind!

Kira started to focus and clear her mind of anything but that memory.

* * *

"Now, let's talk about you--"

"Please don't say Kira."

"--and Kira." Pinkamena said, smiling as she sat next to Jack, with a cup of hot chocolate in her hands.

Pinkamena smirked, giggling. "Ah, don't tell me that you're shy about it! You were so confident when you kissed her..."