CHAPTER 13

Ethan's POV

I run as fast as I could but it was too late..When I arrived at the park she had already left.

"Damn it!" I mumbled clenching my teeth as I kicked the tree with my foot.  I slid my back down the tree letting out a big sigh.

I lost my chance to meet her, probably the only chance, just because I couldn't find my grey T-shirt.
It's my favorite one and I just wanted to make good impression.
And then Chloe came over..thank god we're over! There was no drama at all! I broke up with her because I want Sam. Only her.

Sam's POV

"So this is where all the dirty work happens." I joked taking a sit on the couch.

"Well mostly in my bedroom." He smirked.

*cough* fuckboy *cough*

"Jesus Grayson! I meant the videos.." I said laughing.

His face expression turned serious. "I know it Sam I was joking..Want something to drink?"

"A glass of water please." I said crossing feet and he went in the kitchen. While I was waiting for him to come back, I noticed how clean the apartment is. I didn't expect two teenage boys to keep a house that clean.

He came back after a few seconds. "Here you go." He handled me the glass of water. I thanked him and he sat next to me. He put his hand on the back of the couch. This is cheesy as fuck. At least he didn't pretend yawning.

"You're apartment is.." I glanced at the room quickly one more time and then looked back at him. His face was so close to me, too close may I add. I could feel his hot breath burning my skin. I didn't finish the sentence. I was just lost in his eyes that were looking deeply into mine. He raised his eyebrow with a smirk on his face knowing the effect he has on me just with one look.
"N-Nice.." I stuttered not breaking the eye contact.

He slowly leaned in. His cheek brushed mine softly. "I can show you around if you want. We could fuck in every single room. Just you and me baby. Our naked bodies grinding on each other's, filling each and every room with our loud moans from pleasure as I thrust roughly inside of you." He whispered in my ear before biting my earlobe. He made his way down my neck sucking on my skin harshly.

"Mhmm yeah.."I let out a small moan as I bit my lip and slightly closing my eyes.

He cleared his throat still really close to me. I mentally slapped myself..What the shit? Did I seriously just imagine this? I shook my head and my thoughts away.

"What are you thinking?.." He asked with a naughty grin as if he knew exactly what I was thinking about.

"I was thinking about you..umm..I mean you seemed kinda sad earlier at the park..." Im actually curious about it so I found the chance to make a conversation.

He sighed. He didn't seem as sad as he did before.."Long story short, I called it off with a girl who wanted me for my fame.."

"Ouch..I'm sorry about that."

"Don't be. I feel better now. She's not even worth it. She's not worth my time or my tears. Same thing goes to you for the asshole who stood you up!"

I nodded my head in agreement. At least now I know he understands. "We should get over them and move on you know.."

"Yeah we should.." He slowly got closer again."..do you have any idea how we could..do that?"

I know what he wants. I know I want it it too.

Kiss me already.

"I don't know..do you?" I asked innocently.

"No not really.." He said pretending he doesn't.

There was a moment of silence.

"Oh fuck it!"
He grabbed my face and pressed his lips on mine. I didn't think for a second to pull away. I kissed back with passion.
Tf I'm kissing Grayson Dolan.
Our lips moved in sync. His tongue trailed on my lips waiting to explore my mouth but I denied the entrance.
He all of a sudden pulled me close enough to take my waist in his hands and pull me on top of him which caused me to gasp and he found the chance to slip his tongue in my mouth. His hands traveled down my butt and squeezed it roughly.
His lips left mine just to kiss my jaw and then my neck. He used his teeth to nip my skin covering me in goosebumps. Those kisses are going to leave a bruise for sure but I don't care 'cause I fucking love hickeys although I never really had one.
He then lifted my shirt a bit and moved his hands up and down my sides making me moan at his touch. I tugged my hand in his hair slightly pulling him away. He growled deepening the kiss if that was even possible.

It was the most heated make out session I've ever had to be honest..

Is this going too fast? Cause I think it does..But who cares? I should start having fun in real life and not through my phone!

Ethan's POV

I stayed at the park for a good thirty minutes trying to think what am I gonna do until I decided to go back home.

I searched through my pockets to find my keys. I could hear a girl's voice coming from inside the apartment. I opened the door and I saw exactly what I was expecting; Grayson sitting on the couch with a girl on top of him. They're making out..At least one of us is having a good day..

Grayson noticed me and pulled away. The girl groaned..
"Whoops sorry guys." I apologized for interrupting them and I closed the door behind me awkwardly.

She turned her head to look in my direction and-
Oh my god. It's Sam.

--------------------------------------------------------

WELL OUCH! POOR ETHAN.

NO SCHOOL TODAY SO HERE YOU GO YAY ;))

ALSO

THIS IS SO CLOSE TO 10K READS WHICH IS MY PERSONAL GOAL LIKE OMG I CANT BREATH.
I JUST WANT TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU FROM NOW TO ALL OF YOU GUYS WHO READ AND VOTE MY STORY. I HONESTLY THINK ITS NOT THAT GOOD BUT IM GLAD YOU GUYS LIKE IT!😄😄😸😸

ILYSSSSSSM😍💖💖💘❤️🔥🔥✨

IM GONNA GO EAT SOMETHING NOW CAUSE WHY NOT ✌️BYEEE💦

-Christina