Part Two: Chapter Three

Xander's POV:

I let out a sigh, watching my house in silence. Was it a clever idea to actually come back? Probably not but whatever.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out quietly, leaning against my car. "Hello" I answered, knowing who it was already.

  I had driven past him on the way back here so he knew that I had returned. I had been expecting the call.  

"Dude, you're back!" Ger's voice was excited, "You have  to come out with me tonight" I sighed. He had messaged me several times when I was gone, begging me to go out for drinks. I let out a sigh and opened my mouth to say no before pausing.

No I needed to drink. I never drank... one drink would get my mind off stuff. I needed to get out, "Fine". I heard silence on the other end of the line before a small, "Are you serious?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I thought you'd leave me alone again.  We're going to have some mad banter, think of all the gorgeous peeps we can get into bed"

"Mhm" I rolled my eyes, "I totally believe that you'll be able to get someone"

"Wow, you have no fate in me man"

I sighed, "Where are we going?"

"Club Forty One. Can you collect me on your way?"

"Are you sure you're not just using me for a lift?" I chuckled with a shake of my head.

"Aw man, would I ever do that to you?"

"Yes"

"Ouch. Okay get ready and don't be a sour puss, I want to have fun tonight" 

"Yeah yeah"

I hung up the phone and went to the house, unlocking it. The only sounds were the birds singing and the trees swaying in the wind. I walked into the pitch black house before turning on a light. 

I needed a shower first, I didn't care how long I had to make him wait.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I parked outside Ger's house and saw the door open slowly. Instead of Ger, I saw one of his roommates eye me before slowly going back inside. The next time it opened, Ger appeared with a grin on his face.

He rushed over and hopped into the front of the car. "You actually came!" He cheered before looking me over, "Damn someone's going to be dropping some lady panties tonight, they're going to be all over you dude"

I raised my eyebrows, "Are you checking me out?"

Ger's eyes snapped to my face before scowling, "Hurry on and drive man" He shook his head, "You're so annoying"

"Do you want to walk?"

"Sorry, sorry" He held up his hands in surrender, "Can you please drive?" Although he added the please he said it with an aggression. I smiled lightly and nodded my head before pulling off the curb and heading toward Club Forty One.

"So I'm guessing you go here often" 

He gave me a look, "What? You think I'm some alcoholic. Or you know that all the girls want me here?" I threw my eyes up once more. This guy.

"No you live five minutes from it, that's why"

"Oh. Meh, only went a few times. It's great. They play the latest songs, they have lots of drinks, and lots of hot people"