three

Jimin woke up, feeling heavy and warm. Much too warm. He felt around his bed, searching for the source of all the weight. "Uri, I told you not to sleep with me anymore, you're a big girl now--"

Yoongi reached up and slapped Jimin on the forehead. "Shut up, I'm trying to sleep."

Jimin's eyes shot open and sure enough, wrapped around him was not his little sister, but Yoongi. Jimin tried to wiggle out of the boys hold on him, but Yoongi slapped him again.

"Yoongi," Jimin whispered, poking at his cheek. "Yoongi, seriously I have to go." Jimin continued to poke at his cheek, but this resulted in Yoongi burrowing his face deeper into Jimin's shirt. "You leave me no choice," Jimin muttered as he pulled on Yoongi's hair.

Yoongi groaned and looked at the boy under him. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Getting you up so I can go home," Jimin said. He tugged at his hair again and Yoongi grabbed his hand.

"If you keep doing that, Park Jimin, you're never going home." Yoongi said lowly. Jimin's eyes widened and he pulled his hands closer to his body. Yoongi resumed his prior position, snuggled into Jimin's chest. "Why do you have to go home anyway?"

"Because I didn't tell my mom I wasn't coming home until later. She'll be worried." Jimin said, subconsciously running his fingers through Yoongi's soft hair. The older boy sighed and closed his eyes, relaxing at Jimin's touch.

"Then just call her," Yoongi mumbled. He wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and pulled him closer. Jimin sighed and wiggled around in Yoongi's grip, trying to get his phone out of his pocket.

Jimin's eyes widened when he saw the time. "Yoongi we slept for four hours." Jimin said, running his hands over his face. His screen lit up with endless notifications from his mom and Namjoon.

"Yeah, and?" Yoongi asked. He looked up at Jimin, who was scrolling frantically through his phone. Yoongi frowned at the lack of attention he was getting and took Jimin's phone from him. "You know what? Fuck your mom, let her worry."

"Don't be childish, Yoongi. Give me my phone back." Jimin said, reaching for it. Yoongi shoved it into his back pocket and grinned triumphantly. "I'll grab it, you know."

"Your phone or my ass?" Yoongi asked, wiggling slightly. Jimin rolled his eyes and slipped his hand into Yoongi's pocket. "That's the wrong--"

"I know," Jimin said. Yoongi stared at him and Jimin stared back, waiting to see if Yoongi would do anything about it. Yoongi was about to say something when there was a knock at the door. Jimin jumped, sending Yoongi tumbling onto the floor.

Mrs. Min opened the door slightly and poked her head in. "Oh boys! You're finally awake. Are you hungry? I made cookies." Jimin's stomach rumbled and he blushed. Mrs. Min smiled, but it slowly depleted as she realized Yoongi was no where to be seen. "Where did Yoongi go?"

He groaned from the other side of the bed and held his hand up. "Here," he said. Jimin giggled slightly and covered his mouth.

"Well, just come down whenever. I'll leave the cookies in the oven so they stay warm." Jimin smiled at her and Mrs. Min left the room.

Yoongi sat up and laid his chin on the bed, pouting slightly. "Why'd you push me off?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to." Jimin said. He picked his phone up from where it had fallen out of Yoongi's pocket and started the text his mom, telling him he'd be home soon.

"I'm in pain," Yoongi said, writhing around on the floor. Jimin rolled his eyes and ignored him. Yoongi huffed and crawled back onto the bed, throwing his head into Jimin's lap. "Pay attention to me." He poked Jimin's lip repeatedly, growing more annoyed the longer Jimin ignored him.

"Jiminnn."

"Yoongi, I swear to God if you want me to be able to stay any longer I have to send this text message." Yoongi stopped and crossed his arms over his chest. Jimin quickly replied to him mom, saying he'd be home later than he thought, and sent a text to Namjoon, telling him to fuck off. Jimin put his phone back into Yoongi's pocket and held his hands up. "There. You have my attention, happy?"

"No," Yoongi said. Jimin raised an eyebrow at him. "I'm still hurting. I need to to kiss my boo-boo."

Jimin rolled his eyes, "you know, I can't stand you sometimes."

Yoongi smiled at him. "Then bitch, take a seat."

Yoongi and Jin sat on the opposite side of the library, Yoongi intently watching Jimin and Namjoon, while Jin complained that he could be doing better things than stalking a boy with his friend.

"Yoongi, seriously." Jin said as Yoongi put his hands up to his eyes like binoculars. "They're not even doing anything."

Yoongi slammed his hands on the table. "Not doing anything yet. I'm not blind, Jin. I see how Namjoon looks at him, I'm not letting him steal Jimin away from me." Yoongi continued to stare through his hands at the two boys across the room. Jimin laughed loudly at something Namjoon said and Yoongi clenched his hands into fists.

"Why are you even so caught up with him, Yoongi? You met him, what, a week ago?" Jin asked, picking at his nails.

"Jin do not have eyes?" Yoongi asked. "He's hot." Yoongi looked back at Jimin, who was wearing a big hoodie and round glasses. Yoongi wanted to squish his cheeks.

Jin rolled his eyes so hard he thought they'd fall into the back of his head. "I do have eyes Yoongi, but I'm not gay."

Yoongi patted Jin's shoulder. "You keep telling yourself that, bud." Jin scoffed and shoved his best friend's shoulder. He turned his attention back to his phone, where he was playing meaningless games to pass the time.

"Ah ha!" Yoongi yelled, startling Jin. "Namjoon just left. Be right back." Yoongi got up out of his chair and made his way over to Jimin, but a hand shot out from one of the aisles and pulled him to the side.

Namjoon kept a grip on Yoongi's shirt, as he glared down at him. "Don't you even dare."

Yoongi put his hands up in surrender, "I'm not sure what you're talking about, Joonie." Namjoon opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by his phone ringing. Namjoon let Yoongi go, but not without sending him the coldest glare he could muster up.

Yoongi walked up to Jimin and sat down in the chair next to him. "Hey." Jimin startled and looked up, smiling when he saw Yoongi next to him.

"Hey," Jimin said. His smile fell when he realized he was here with Namjoon, who didn't like Yoongi in the slightest. "Would you care if maybe we texted later? I'm here with someone else right now--"

"Yeah, Namjoon, I know. I passed him on my way over here." Yoongi licked his lips, debating whether his next decision would be a good one. "Actually, he told me that he had to leave, and that I should make sure you're not lonely."

Jimin frowned. Why would Namjoon leave without telling him goodbye? "Okay," he sighed. Yoongi smiled at him and picked up all the books Jimin had in front of him and put them on the return cart.

"Come on, you can hang out with my friend Jin and I." Yoongi said, grabbing Jimin's hand. Jimin slid his hand out of Yoongi's grip and put it back in his lap.

"Actually, Yoongi, I think I'm going to go home now. Maybe some other time." Jimin said. He picked up his books back off the cart and left the library, leaving Yoongi staring after him in confusion. Yoongi felt a hand on his shoulder and Jin patted his back.

"It's fine, just text him tomorrow or something. Maybe he's just in a bad mood." Jin said. Yoongi nodded and the two left the library.