five

Yoongi pressed his lips against Jimin's, letting his hands roam all over the latter's body. Jimin wound his fingers through Yoongi's hair and pulled roughly, making Yoongi moan into his mouth.

"Jimin, ah--" Yoongi pushed Jimin back onto his bed, propping himself up on his elbows above him. Jimin's hands tugged at the bottom of Yoongi's shirt as he attempted to pull it off. Yoongi pulled it off himself, tired of waiting for the younger to do it himself. Jimin gripped onto Yoongi's hips, circling his thumbs on the bone there.

Yoongi pulled off Jimin's shirt and started kissing his jawline, down his neck and to his collar bones. Jimin gasped as Yoongi sucked on his skin, leaving a bright red mark. Yoongi reached down towards Jimin's belt buckle, and Jimin kissed his neck as he fumbled with the metal clasp.

"Yoongi," Jimin moaned, gripping his hips tighter. Yoongi made a noise low in his throat and continued trying to get his belt undone. Jimin kissed from Yoongi's nose, down to his sternum. He ran his hands up and down Yoongi's bare chest, taking in every little groove and bump.

"Yoongi," he continued kissing Jimin's collarbones, fed up with how hard his belt was to take off, he palmed him through his jeans. Jimin but down on Yoongi's collarbone to keep himself from shouting out.

"Yoongi," Yoongi woke with a start, and looked over to see his mom standing in the doorway. "Time to get up, your friend is downstairs."

After his mom had walked away, Yoongi groaned and leaned back on his pillow. "Talk about a friend downstairs." He mumbled.

Yoongi walked downstairs, not really caring that his shirt was practically falling off and that he had a very prominent boner. It was Monday, his mom probably left for work by now anyhow. He expected to see Jin waiting for him on his couch, but was caught off guard to see Namjoon in his living room, drinking a cup of tea.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked, stopping in his tracks.

Namjoon scoffed. "Well good morning to you, too, asshole."

"If you're here about Jimin, then–"

Namjoon held his hand up, taking a sip of his tea. "No, I'm not here about Jimin. I'm here about us. And sort of Jimin."

Yoongi groaned, running his hands over his face. "Namjoon, that was like a year ago, get over–"

"Let me finish." Namjoon said. "I've moved on, Yoongi. But I haven't forgotten. If you hurt Jimin the way you hurt me, I will kill you myself. Jimin is a fragile kid, you can just fuck him then run away, like you did to me. Understand?"

Yoongi sighed and picked at his fingernails. He just wanted Namjoon out of his house. "Yeah, yeah whatever."

Namjoon stood up and grabbed Yoongi's shirt, making Yoongi look him in the eyes. Although Yoongi had more confidence in himself, Namjoon had at least five inches of height difference on him. "I mean it, Yoongi. Don't hurt him."

Yoongi gave him a feeble thumbs up and Namjoon smiled before heading towards the door. Before he stepped all the way outside, Namjoon leaned back in the doorway and winked at Yoongi. "You also might want to do something about your, ah, friend."

"Fuck you." Yoongi mumbled. He walked into the bathroom, deciding just to take a cold shower. He always hated getting himself off, he'd rather call someone to do it for him. Yoongi walked to his bedroom and grabbed his phone off his desk.

Yoongi: do u want to come over
Jimin: no
Yoongi: what? why not?
Jimin: namjoon told me you had a boner
Yoongi: and?
Jimin: im not helping you with it
Yoongi: but jimin
Jimin: no
Yoongi: fine
Yoongi: asshole

Jimin tossed his phone onto his bed and sighed. He wanted to go hangout with Yoongi, but he didn't want to be a "fuck and run" or whatever Namjoon had called it. He got dressed for work and drove there, seemingly half-dead. He left Yoongi's house the night before a little after midnight, and he regretted it.

"Jiminie!" Hoseok yelled as his friend walked into work. Jimin waved at him and walked to the back of the store so he could fix whatever Hoseok had messed up before he got there.

Yoongi, Jin and Taehyung all walked around the mall, scoping out every store to find out where Jimin worked. "I can't believe you're making us do this, Yoongi." Jin mumbled.

"Found him!" Taehyung yelled, pointing into a store. Taehyung started running, giggling happily. "Kookie!"

Jimin looked over the cd rack to see a random kid running through the store. He jumped on Jungkook's back, knocking him off balance and sending him tumbling into a movie stand.

"Dammit, Taehyung, get off me." Jungkook mumbled, bending over to pick up the fallen movies.

Taehyung, that's the name of that kid Hoseok's obsessed with. Jimin looked over his shoulder as Hoseok, who was glaring at Jungkook and Taehyung. "Hey, Jungkook, get back to work, would you?" Hoseok said.

"I'm trying, hyung." Jungkook said, exasperated.

Yoongi and Jin walked into the store, both looking annoyed. "Tae, what the fuck are you doing? We're trying to find–"

"Yoongi?" Jimin asked, subconsciously fixing his hair.

"Jimin," he said. Taehyung smiled at himself, happy that Yoongi couldn't yell at him now that he'd found Jimin. Yoongi started to walk over to Jimin, but he ducked father behind the cd rack.

"No, no you can't be here." Jimin said, shielding himself as best he could. Yoongi raised his eyebrows and looked at him oddly. "I'm in my uniform, I look silly." Jimin muttered, his cheeks heating up.

"So I can't come over there because you're in your uniform, even though you've seen me in my uniform twice?" Yoongi asked, taking a step in Jimin's direction. Jimin stepped back again, hitting his head on a hanging movie poster.

"I-uh, yeah." Jimin said. Hoseok, Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook were all watching them now.

"I don't see how that's fair." Yoongi walked around the cd rack and looked Jimin up and down, purposely making it obvious he was checking him out.

"Right, but you at least look cute in your uniform." Jimin said under his breath. Yoongi's head snapped up when he heard his statement.

You are too cute. Yoongi thought. "Well, fine. If you don't want to see me then I'll just go." Jimin looked at him, eyes wide.

"Wait, what?" Jimin stuttered.

"Come on, Jin, Taehyung. Jimin doesn't want us here apparently." Yoongi said. Jin followed him towards the entrance to the store, but Taehyung stomped his foot.

"Why do I have to go?" He whined, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's back.

"Because you're really fucking annoying," Jungkook muttered. Taehyung looked at him, taken aback. He followed the others out of the store with his head down.

Jimin stared after them, his eyebrows furrowed. "What?" He looked at Hoseok, but he just shrugged.

"Did he call you cute?" Jin asked Yoongi, who looked uncharacteristically happy.

"Maybe." Yoongi said, rocking back and forth on his heels. Jin rolled his eyes and pulled his friends behind him. "I'm going to ask him out."

"Whatever," Jin sighed, rolling his eyes.