First Meeting

Don't forget to vote for the stories you like :)
Imagine:

You are a popular Youtuber at your first ever PAX Prime! After meeting a lot of your fans, you look around to see if you can find some other Youtubers. It is amazing to think that you have become a proper Youtuber. You have spent most of your life looking up to Youtubers, maybe now you were a bit closer to being just like those heroes you spent your life watching.
You peer around the room and spot a huddle of people a few stalls away. You walk towards the crowd and try to see what's going on.
"HAHA!" You hear a laugh that makes you stop in your tracks. You know that laugh. That laugh that warms your heart and makes you smile like an idiot. The laugh that belongs to one of the most kind hearted men on YouTube. You start walking faster, speeding towards the crowd.
"WADE? Oh jeez!" You zig zag through the stalls almost knocking someone over.
"Hey Bob, Jack look at this!" You start almost running toward the voice and skid to a halt when you reach the crowd. You jump up and down and try to see what's going on. Unfortunately the group is so big that you can hardly see what's happening. You keep jumping and manage to spot a wisp of pink hair. It's him it has to be him!
Gradually the crowd goes down and there are only about 10 people surrounding the voices. Once they are gone you can clearly see Bob, Wade, Jack and Mark. It's them. It's really them! Mark is laughing with his friends, most likely at Wades expense and you accidentally let your bag slip through your hands.
You bend down to pick it up when suddenly you hear something that makes your heart clench.
"Hey, Y/N!" Marks voice breaks through the noise around him and hits you like a wave. You try to make yourself breathe again but your lungs don't seem to be working. You stand up straight and see Mark walking towards you. Breathe.
"Hey! I'm Mark, I'm a huge fan!" He puts out a hand for you to shake and it takes you a few seconds to react.
"Hi. Yeah, I've- I've watched your videos too." You shake his strong hand. A fan of your videos? The Markiplier?
"Really? I feel honoured. Jack, Bob and Wade this is Y/N. Y/N, this is Jack, Bob and Wade." Mark introduced the men you have know for years to you.
"Oh my god! Your the girl from that video Mark showed me." Jack said beaming at you.
"That's me!" You said shyly
"Ah dude, you're awesome!" His words hit you like a high five to the face. Your talking to Jacksepticeye, "Mark never shuts up about you."
"Jack! Shut uuuuup!" Mark playfully punches Jack and blushes slightly. Was Mark embarrassed, that's new!
"I can't believe you two know me!" You managed to say.
"We all do!" Wade chimed in.
"Wat, Really?" You stare at the four men in front of you, still not believing what is happening.
"Of course, you don't get 2 million subscribers without being noticed!" Mark winked at you practically killing you right there and then, "How long have you watch us?" Mark asked you, rustling his floof of pink hair.
"Well I didn't really watch gamers until my friends started telling me about these 'hilarious goofballs' that I had to watch and that was about 2 years ago."
"Really?!" Mark seemed really shocked, "I can't believe the F/N L/N knows who I am." You blushed and laughed.
"Hey, we're going to get some lunch before our panel, do you wanna join?!" Your heart did about 20 backflips.
HELL YEAH
"I'd love to!" You beamed at Mark and his friends as you all headed off to get lunch, all the while your internal monologue screamed with excitement and you prayed that you wouldn't faint.

Thank you for reading!!