Thanksgiving Special Heavy x Reader

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

Heavy, Spy, Sniper and I were playing poker. I had four of a kind of 6's. I was going to win this.

"Oi fold." Sniper put his cards down on the table. He had a high card, which is basically junk.

"All in." I said. I pushed all of my poker chips to the middle of the table, going all in. I kept my poker face on. The guys all looked at the middle surprised, then at me. I just looked back at them blankly.

"Glad oi folded." Sniper said. Spy counted up the chips that were there. He then counted up all his chips. It was the same amount so he went all in. Heavy counted it and went all in.

"Ready? Let's see 'em." Spy put his cards on the table. Three of a kind of kings. I nodded and looked at Heavy. Heavy put down his cards. He had a full house. Two queens and three 4's. A pretty good hand. Too bad it's right under mine. I frowned at his cards.

"Oh shit..." I said. Heavy smirked. " I guess I..." I slammed my cards down on the table. "just won!"

"No! What?!" Spy shouted. They both groaned and cursed at themselves. I laughed and put my arms around all the poker chips and pulled them to me.

"It wasn't a bluff! Hahaha!" Medic walked into the room.

"Oo! Poker. Who's winning?" Medic asked. He walked over to the table.

"Me! I just beat these losers!" I pointed at Spy and Heavy.
"'Ey, ya haven't won yet. Oi'm not out." Sniper said. Medic looked at my cards.

"She beat you vith a four of a kind, huh?" Medic looked at everyone else's cards. "Oo! You were so close Heavy."

"I know...."

"Can you deal me in?" Medic asked.

"I think we're too far into the game. Sorry."

"Ah. Zhat's alright."

"DINNER IS READY!"

Heavy and I eyed each other. There could be only one to get to the table first... One victor... One loser... Everyone watched Heavy and I. They all knew we always raced to the dinner table. We both always wanted to get to the food first. We both loved food. So much so we often fight over it. When there is an extra slice or something along those lines, we've agreed whoever got there first gets to eat it. My stomach is like a bottomless pit. I. Love. Food. I will get there first. Heavy shot up from his chair, knocking it over as he turned and started on his way to the kitchen. I got up quickly and sprinted toward him. I tried to run past him, but he grabbed me and pushed me back. Oh it's on!

I ran up to his side and put my leg out. He tripped over my leg. I laughed and started running, but he grabbed my foot and I fell. I tried getting up but he pulled and slid me backwards. Heavy got up and tried running past me. I grabbed onto him to try and slow him down. When I got up I jumped up onto his back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He tried grabbing at me. I climbed up on him. Eh. Why the hell not? He's cute. I kissed his fore head and he immediately stopped. I smiled' hopped off of him and took off. Before I could even get a few steps away, Heavy grabbed my wrist. He pulled me into him. I struggled to get away, but his grip was too tight. He was a huge guy. I looked up at him.

"(Y/N)... I... Uh... I like you... A lot...." He said. My face flushed.

"Wh-what?"

"I really like you... I like you since I first saw you. " He did? "You... You are a very preetty girl. My heart pounds harder when around you." I was blushing. He likes me? "I- I'm sorry." I smiled. I had to jump up and wrap my arms around his neck to get up to his face. I giggled and pecked his cheek.

"Well I like you too Heavy." Heavy's face turned bright red. I smiled at him. I leaned my face in close to his lips ever so slowly. Before our lips touch, I pushed away out of his arms. I landed on my feet and took off towards the dinner table. "I'm gonna win! Hahaha!" Heavy just watched me run into the kitchen.