Last Thanksgiving Special Pyro x Reader

A/N

Sorry if I don't post for a while. I haven't been in the mood for typing. Just reading and asking stuff. Sorry guys if this is lazy and badly done. I'm just... out of it I guess.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V:

Engie and I were cooking Thanksgiving dinner together. Pyro wanted to help, but we decided to just have him watch, in case he tries to burn the food. I grabbed the dish with the turkey on it. Engie saw what I was doing and opened the oven for me as he continued to cook something else. I smiled and put the turkey in. I closed the oven door and set the timer. Now we just have to wait for the turkey to finish. In the mean time, I should try to help Engie out. "(Y/N)?" Engie asked. "Yeah?" "Watch dinner for me ah'll be back." "Alright." Engie walked out of the kitchen to go do whatever he was going to do. I walked over to the counter and picked up a magazine. I rested my elbows on the counter and opened it up. It was one of Engie's magazines. I could tell because it was one on robots and other stuff. As I 'read' the magazine, I just looked at the pictures and titles for anything interesting. I flipped the page, and there was an add for something with a half naked girl. Seems like every magazine add has a picture of a girl in a bikini for whatever they're selling. Seriously is this all they can do? Well I guess it would get the attention of any nerd reading this stuff. I chuckled at my own joke. I flipped the page. I heard the oven door creak open. What the? I looked up from the magazine and turned around. Pyro was opening the stove door. He was holding a lighter. I gasped. NOT THE TURKEY! "Pyro! No!" Pyro reached in. I ran over and jumped onto his back. I had my arms around him as he struggled and mumbled things under his mask. I held on tight as he tried twisting and pulling me off. He stumbled backwards. I hopped off of his back and ran over to the oven. I closed the door. Phew! I turned around and pressed my butt and lower back against it to block it from getting opened by Pyro again. "Pyro! You can't burn the turkey! It's for dinner. How are we going to have a Thanksgiving dinner without a turkey?" Pyro reached up for his mask. He grabbed it. My eyes widened and my jaw nearly dropped to the floor. He was slowly peeling off his mask. After a few moments of tantalizing suspense, he finally removed it. He was really cute. He had a smooth complexion, and looked young, almost like a teenager. He had dark brown hair and freckles on his cheeks. He had a very sweet smile. He had green eyes that sparkled with joy. [A/N I have a thing for eyes I don't know why. I just really love looking at people's eyes. Green eyes are awesome!] He... He... He took off his mask... OH MY GOD I KNOW WHAT PYRO LOOKS LIKE! He became a little shy. "Hi." He waved. He had a gentle voice, right now anyways. I slowly pointed a shaking finger at him. "You... You... You took off your mask. I mean you actually took it off. Like I'm looking at the real you right now." I said, completely stunned. He laughed."Yep. What do you think?" He asked. I smiled excitedly. "You're freaking adorable! Oh my god!" "Shhh. I don't want them to come in here. I just wanted to tell you that you're really cute, (Y/N)." I blushed. "Th-thanks..." He nodded. He opened his mouth to say something, but quickly shut it when he heard footsteps. He quickly put his mask back on and Engie walked in. "Okay, ah'm back." I still had a goofy grin on my face and my cheeks were still hot. Engie raised an eyebrow. "What happened to you? Why's ya face all red?" "Um..." I looked at Pyro. He just stared back. "I uh... I..." I smirked. I walked back over to Engie's magazine that he had left on the counter. I grabbed it and showed him the page with the add that had the half naked woman on it. "Mind explaining this Engie?" I asked. "I uh-" I started tapping my foot. "That's just an add on the magazine! It's not what y'all think! Ah have no control over what they put on it!" I rolled my eyes, even though it's true. I closed the magazine and handed it to him. "Yeah, uh huh. Next time try to keep these in your room. You're terrible at hiding this kind of stuff." His face turned red. "What? B-but I-it's just an add! It's not what yer thinkin'!" I laughed. I liked messing with Engie from time to time. "It's okay Engie. It's normal for guys to have stuff like that. No need to be embarrassed." Don't laugh. Don't laugh! Omg don't laugh! Engie's face turned even more red. "What?! No! That's not what it is! It's a magazine on robotics and stuff!" I laughed."I know Engie. I'm just messin' with ya. Go put you robot magazine away." Engie rolled his eyes. He walked off to go put his magazine away. I felt strong arms wrap around me and Pyro's leather mask nuzzled into my neck. I giggled. Pyro is so adorable. I hope he'll take his mask off again some time.