What They Don't Know

READ THIS BEFORE YOU START READING PLEASE

ATTENTION

ATTENTION

This chapter takes place within the chapter "ALEXANDRIA"

THIS CHAPTER IS AN ADD ON IN THE CHAPTER OF "ALEXANDRIA" 

IT IS NOT PART 2 OF ALEXANDRIA OR THE NEXT CHAPTER OF "IMMINENT"

PLEASE.

If you are confused, DM me before you read it.

If you aren't confused.. Read Away!

ALSO : WARNING ! ! ! ! This chapter contains slight smut and is very graphic.

You really don't have to read it, but it's a filler and gives more background about Ron and Enid.

If you aren't affected by any of that material... Now Read Away!

----

Ron's POV

Mikey and I played Video Games with the newcomers Carl and Bailey for a good while. Carl was cool, but Bailey was a lot better at video games to be honest. It was funny really. I won't lie, she was pretty hot too.

"My dad should be getting home from work, so I'm going to leave. I'll see you guys tomorrow! Cool?" Mikey said and opened the door to leave.

"Yeah for sure! Bye dude!" I replied to him and he left with that. I waited till I heard my front door close. Signaling that Mikey was out of my house.

"I'm out too." Enid said and grabbed her journal and got off my bed.

"Uh yeah no you're not." I stood in front of the door so she couldn't leave.

"Ron, move! I'm starving and Olivia said she had a jar of pickles waiting for me." Enid tried to shove me and I grabbed her by the hair.

"What the hell was that, Enid?!" I nearly yelled at her.

"What was what!?" She asked in pain from me pulling her hair.

"What was what?!" I mocked her. "Why the hell did you try and pick a fight with that girl Bailey?!" I yelled at her.

"I don't get a good vibe from her. Get over it, Ron." Enid tried shoving me off of her, but I tightened my grip around her hair.

"I'm sorry?! Get over what?!" I questioned and she looked at me extremely terrified. Her blue eyes started to become watery and she was wanting to cry.

"Please, you're hurting me." She cried and I shoved her against the wall.

I didn't feel bad for her.

The only good thing about these "walkers" Bailey and Carl called them.. Was that the world went to shit and laws don't apply on this earth anymore.

I could have Enid when I wanted and even if she didn't want me at all ever.. It doesn't matter. Was she going to call the cops on me? Is she going to tell Deanna? Deanna couldn't exile me. My mom wouldn't stand for it and neither would my dad. My dad was the only Doctor here in Alexandria and he wasn't going to go anywhere. So neither am I.

Deanna cares way more about the beneficial things then a moral code. As much as Deanna wouldn't want to admit it, it's true.

"Tell Deanna, I dare you." I smirked and she kept softly crying.

"I'm not going to." Enid replied.

"Besides." I looked down at her body. She had on a shirt with no sleeves and it clearly revealed her slight cleavage. Her body was really nice, but I couldn't help myself and take a look at Bailey's nice ass anytime she got up while her and Carl were over.