Part 59

Lucas

When our chests were heaving and my head was so dizzy with lust that I wondered how I would get us out of there, I set her feet back down. I grabbed her face and pulled her so that our foreheads were touching as we sucked in air. She held my hands tightly at her cheeks and closed her eyes as if she couldn't believe it was happening. I couldn't believe it either.

"I missed you," I confessed, moving my mouth to drop a kiss on her forehead before pulling her head into my chest. I was so right, it fit right where I thought it would and it was a perfect match. I kissed her head over and over, trying to convince myself that she was there and wasn't going anywhere just yet. I closed my eyes and rested my cheek against the top of her head. She smelt so good and I was reminded of our first meeting and how badly I'd wanted to kiss her. Now I could and damn it, I was going to kiss her a million times to make up for each of the moments I've wanted to taste her on my lips but couldn't.

"I missed you more," she whispered. Her hands fisted in the back of my shirt like she was afraid if she let me go I'd disappear. If we made it through this next year, she'd never had to worry about that again. I'd never put us in a position to fear losing the other. "Take me home."

I laughed softly and pulled her away from me so I could see her face. Her glasses slipped down again, and this time I pushed them up myself. She bit her lip and held her breath as my fingers lightly grazed her nose and I knew that each little touch that was new for us would be this wonderful. Each tiny little movement that connected my skin to hers would cause this feeling of complete happiness to expand in my chest. "Ok, baby. Let's go."

She stayed at my side as we made our way to the luggage carousel. When the bags hadn't begun to drop, she turned and pulled me back against her. I kissed her lips again, because I needed to. Then, I turned her around so that her back was to my chest and wrapped my arms around her waist. I nuzzled my face into her neck and kissed the smooth skin where it met her shoulder.

The thud of a bag being spilled onto the conveyor belt caught my attention, but I refused to let her go until I absolutely had to. "You're here," I whispered into her ear.

"I'm here," she answered, resting her head against my chest. We waited for her bags to emerge and then grabbed them. I lifted the handle and then offered her my hand so we could walk out to my truck. The air outside was cold, but I didn't need another reason to keep her tucked into my side. My arm moved to lie across her shoulder and her cute little hand held mine to her chest as we left the airport and headed to the parking structure. Every so many feet I'd have to pull her close again and kiss her head. I said a little thank you in my head to any God who might have been listening each time my lips found her.

Finally, when her bag was loaded into the back, I opened her door for her. She giggled as she moved to get in, but I caught her and turned her once she was on the seat. Her hands held my face softly and I moved in between her legs. It was morning in a parking lot at some airport, but I didn't care. I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me, kissing her like I needed her to live. And I did.

Her legs moved around me until she could control how close I was to her body. She insisted with her movements that there was no space between us and I wasn't about to argue. I dove head first into the moment, kissing her sweet lips until I felt my own go numb. I could barely open my eyes through the haze of lust and if it wasn't so bright outside I might have laid her back right there and finished what we were so eager to start. 

***Is it getting hot in here? Hope your are loving the heat! (It's only going to get warmer....)