Chapter 7- Dragon Celebration, Prep Part 2

Lucy's POV

Wendy and I was guided to our own rooms. When I got into my room, my mouth dropped in awe.

The room was so big and fancy! It was even bigger than my apartment. And this is just one part of the room! There was a king sized bed, a beautiful shade of blue and pink as the wallpaper. There were 2 humongous closets. I was still looking around when I hear a small voice behind me.

"Um, Hime-sama."

I turn around and saw a long orange haired girl wearing a maid outfit.

"Hi, My name is May and I'm yours and Wendy-san's personal maid."

"Oh! Hi! I'm Lucy! And please just call me that instead of princess!"

"Hai! Please call me if you need any assistance!" She said as she exited the room.

I opened the first closet, but only saw it filled with everyday clothes. When I opened the second closet, there where so much formal outfits and gowns that are party-like and formal. I ran my fingers through the outfits, dresses, and gowns, trying to find a gown that I like. My hands stopped when it touched probably the softest fabric I've ever felt. I took the gown out and examined it. It was so beautiful and felt so soft and silky that I thought I may tear it if I just dropped it.

I went into the marvelous bathroom and started the warm water. I undressed and then look at the mirror. I touched my reflection and thought of what had happened in just two days.

Team Natsu kicking me out.

Finding out I'm the princess of the galaxies.

The guild beating me up and laughing at how "weak" I am.

Leaving the guild.

Going to the Dragon Realm.

I then felt a warm liquid running down my cheek. Tears? I can't believe how all this happened because of one girl. I calmed myself down just sunk into the bath that I just poured vanilla and strawberry soap in. It was so relaxing and it cleared my thoughts away of the bad memories. When I got out, I decided that I'm going to try the gown on, it was soon time after the long bath.

When I finished putting it on, I was shocked. The woman in the mirror I'm in front of looked just like my mom. Like an exact replica. Mature looking, beautiful, determination in the eyes. It was like looking at her, aside from the gown, though. But the gown was what made me look like her for some reason. I don't remember seeing her in this gown before, though.

There're was three layers of fabric and silk for the bottom part of the dress. The deepest layer was a bluish-purple. The 2nd layer was pink. Then the top layer was light green with lace on the ends. There were yellow flowers as decoration with some blue silk with it. I found a matching ribbon that was attached to soft fur or feathers and a yellow flower.

I then saw a glowing necklace on the makeup table. It was golden with a star in the middle of it. When I touched it, I felt a warm and familiar power coming from it. So I put it on and I'm finished! I can't wait to see how Wendy would look. I bet she'll look so cute!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hey guys! I'm back!😌Plz forgive me for the 2 week(?) gap of no uploads! I'll try to upload one part every three days! 😊😄😀 Hope u guys enjoyed this chapter! C u next time!