Passion

This is the second book of The Impero Series. It will have references and characters from the first book, Desire.

_____

"Trust me, my tongue can do a better hell of a job of teasing you than my words can." He said with a wicked grin. I felt butterflies in my stomach and throbbing in a certain area as his seductive words captured me. All of a sudden,I felt his arm snake around my waist and he forcefully tugged me near him.

______

After Ellison Sinclair loses her job as a waitress, she's in desperate need for money, and fast.
At least something to pay the rent for her shitty apartment.

So she turns to her close friend, who has a job at a popular night club that has everyone on the streets talking about.

Little did she know that this club was the Mafia's hideout and her life takes a turn for the worst when she meets Mafia member, Cristiano, who manipulates her feelings and has her head over heels.

Who knew finding a job could be so compelling?

Author's Note: I loooove this book. It is written in such a way that you really won't be able to stop. Yet again had me stuck to my phone for hours to catch up with the author. She really does write some addictive stuff.

But she is the best! :D

Hope she'll continue with this.

It is written by elizabethiscaro aka Elizabeth Iscaro.

Status: Ongoing.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment if you've read it!