The Criminal

WARNING: RATED R-MATURE CONTENT

Pleasure | Dark | Intense | Erotic | Forbidden| Romance

Meet caring college student Lacy Summers who has an erotic side begging to be unleashed. Now meet 33 year old criminal Johann who is as much rude as fierce. No one knows the real story behind the Carson murder and for some reason Johann keeps the truth under wraps. What do these two have in common... well their love for sex of course.

WARNING: Do not read if you cannot handle the following; age differences, rough sex & dirty talk.

Author's Note: Okay so first of all, just in case you didn't know let me tell you this author has quite a lot of published work, and a hell of a big army ;) me being one of her soldiers! She is seriously one of my most favourite authors. Long time ago when I had just encountered her lovely works and I was fan-girling over her, I decided to write a looong message to her, knew I won't get a reply but still I just felt like doing it so I sent her a looong message and seriously SHE REPLIED!! Can you effing believe? I mean like I've seen her message board and comments on her stories and the epic fan following and so I assumed she won't reply but she did and when she did, she replied with a looong message too :D I was literally jumping with joy!
I've read many of her works and they are awesome and I will be adding them here *__*

It is written by 'JaysArmy' aka JayR.

It's Dangerously Erotic #1

BEWARE: If you ever get the golden opportunity of talking to her, she uses a shitload of sweet nicknames, which will seriously make you melt.

Status: Completed.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment if you've read it!