Illegal My Ass-makeandoffer

Illegal My Ass

Completed

RATED R

This was the first story by makeandoffer. And i loved it. It funny! Need I say more. It is hard to find a funny story and I'm so happy I found this one. 

The title drew me to this story. And what made me love it so much is how the characters were so mischievous and when I was just sitting doing nothing and you will start to laugh because you were thinking about what Drake or Mia said or did in the story. 

This story will always stay on your mind. 

Vote-Comment-Follow

 Synopsis

Mia Hastings was never one to follow the rules. Her brother knew it, her best friend knew it. Everyone knew it. She lives for the moment, doing whatever she feels and thinking of the consequences later. Her main goal in life is to live it. Mia’s brother’s best friend Drake O’Connell was never big on rules. The judge who sentences him to 2 years in prison knew it. He is known for being the badboy, partying and womanising. His charm, good looks and obnoxious behaviour made his life pretty easy and his main goal in it was to have fun. He had lost 2 years of his life locked up, so he was determined to make up for lost time. So when these two people are thrown together, both without a care in the world, issues of their own and more secrets than an episode of Pretty Little Liars, you can expect a story full of laughs, tears, arguments and felonies. They might be breaking the law, but both Mia and Drake are about to find out that when it feels wrong, it is ALWAYS more fun.

{Image on the side is the cover of Illegal my ass, and does not belong to me.}