House of Cards (One Shot)

A/N

HOW HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN?!

Gahd, finals week were such a pain, but guess who's back? I know I'm pretty late with Bangtan's comeback, but when I heard it, gahd the feels were just overflowing. All of the songs were amazing but this one is just... my heart is... my heart is oh my got.

I hope you guys enjoy this one shot and well, I guess you can expect a come back from me too? Something to make up from being away for so long T.T I'm sorry... but here you go! I'll be updating all my other books so please wait for it~ I'm working on the updates right now for SWM, CBM and HMT!

(P.S. I'll be making an alternative ending too as a special chapter!~ for the Chrismin stans out there~) 

House of Cards~ one shot.

All Rights Reserved. 

Looking at her phone, y/n sighs as there was no notification on her lock screen. Not even a single text message and the day was also about to end in a few minutes. She sighs as she stood up and went inside her shared bed room with her 3 years boyfriend, Jungkook.

She brings out her note pad which contained random lyrics she has in her mind, when inspiration suddenly hits. It's always been a habit, even before dating Jungkook. She just writes it down and keeps it back inside right after, letting her thoughts and emotions hide within those drawers. After sitting down, she grabs a pen and lets her heart speak.

To endure, holding out is so hard. I can't

But even if I know already, I can't stop.

No way, no way, no way I'm falling down.

"Y/N?" She finally hears the door opening and the voice of her boyfriend who hasn't contacted her since morning and left without even saying goodbye.

"How was your schedule?" She asked, going outside of their room after hiding the notepad within their drawers.

"Tiring." Jungkook answered, sighing as he dragged himself towards the couch, lying with his stomach down, face buried on the couch pillow.

"Don't you want to shower up? I'll warm up some water—"

"It's fine. I just want to rest." Jungkook answered,

"How about dinner? Have you eaten? Should I heat up our food? I didn't know you'd be home late today so I kind of cooked early—"

"Can you please just let me rest?" Jungkook snapped, making y/n flinch at his sudden rise of tone. As Jungkook saw this, he sighed as he sat down and rubbed his nape. "I'm sorry. I'm just tired."

"It's okay. I'm sorry to bother. Go on and rest." She muttered, before walking away with her head down, heart pinching as she sat back down on her bed, taking out the notepad and writing on the same note she did before Jungkook came in, continuing what she has previously written.

As time passes by,

It just becomes more ruined.

No way, no way, no way it's collapsing again.

I keep saying it like a habit,

"We won't work in the end."

Even so I keep hoping,

As long as I'm with you in the end,

I'll be okay.

Y/N bitterly smiles at the lyrics she made, wiping her tears before sighing as she places it back in her drawer.