31 // ...18th...

YO

THIS IS MY LONGEST 2 PART-CHAPTER YET

6412 WORDS

IT TOOK ME DAYSSSSS

I MEAN

COME
ON

THIS DESERVES AT LEAST ONE VOTE IF YOU'RE READING THIS

THANK YOU I LOVE YOU LOTS
//

We walk over to the shore of the beach and scan the crowded area ahead. Filled with warm sunlight, children laughing, adults slathering on sunscreen and the smell of sea salt stronger than ever.

"Driving a car is hella fun", I turn to Damon beside me, still not over the joyful fact of how I successfully drove my mum's car to get to this beach.

"It is", he agrees, looking ahead over the far waves in the sea, "Only you can make it even more fun."

"How?"

"Mm, maybe by actually using the turn signals sometimes could help?"

Rolling my eyes, I push him away to the side so he almost trips over laughing.

After setting my bag onto the sand, I get up to see Damon pull his shirt off. Revealing his fit body that no human would believe to be on a young eighteen-year-old like him.

Expect I'm not the only who notices him.
The both of us hear a catcall type of whistle from a good distance away somewhere on this beach but aimed for him, obviously.

"Sorry about that", he laughs and then stretches his arms, "Guess you're not the only girl who knows which guys to go for." 

Anyone in need of a long lost King of Arrogance?

Instead of shooting back a usual cocky comeback, I smile and slowly start to undress. Stripping every piece of clothing off very slowly yet in the most naturally-seductive way. I finally drop the last of my clothes to the ground and stand in nothing by my swimsuit.

A pretty simple, black, one-piece swimsuit. Expect a little more daring.

My back completely open in a large oval from the top of my back to the almost upper part of my butt. Even the tiniest fraction of the side of my boobs peeked through.

Shaking my wavy hair out, I stretch my arms above my head to show off the best side of the curves I slowly learnt to embrace, before finally looking over at Damon with a cheeky smirk formed on my lips.

"Oh, sorry. What were you saying about 'knowing who to go for', sweetheart?"

He looked lost. Like a tiny lost puppy. Jaw clenched, eyes wide with surprise, a piercing stare over my body. Even his hands didn't know what do but have his fists clenched on both his sides.

Gosh, how I loved every second of this.

No matter how bad, insecure, ugly, or plain shitty I felt about not having the perfect 'slim' body, the way he looked at me made me feel worth more than any million dollar diamond in the world.
He made me feel priceless.
With the same attacking gaze in his eyes, he starts to walk all the way to where I stood.
Right when I see his hands reaching to hold me by my waist, I take a step back and barely brush my hands past his open arms as I confidently walk away to the water.