xxxxviii.

"아무것도 생각하지 마, 넌 아무 말도 꺼내지도 

마그냥 내게 웃어줘"

dear jungkook,

i walked home so confused. the words you said to me are still not sinking in to my head. it was all shocking. i was so surprised. it was all so unexpected. why you? why does it have to happen to you? you don't deserve this. you don't deserve any  of this.

while i was walking, i suddenly saw a poster. i started at it for a few seconds, and after i've analyzed everything, i grabbed it from the wall and turned my way around to your place.

this is it. this is it, jungkook. this is the only thing that could save you right now. i said to myself, while running, feeling a little bit of excitement.

when i finally reached the front of your house, i made sure you were on your room (and good thing, the windows were open). i folded the poster and turned it into a paper plane. i threw it away and made sure it would reach inside your room.

you looked out of your window after 3 seconds while holding the paper plane i sent you (it's unfolded now). i smiled at you and gave you a thumbs up. do it jungkook, this is a sign.

you started to take a look at the poster again. i could sense that you were in a deep thought, in a deep decision making. 

after a few minutes, you looked at me and smiled, then you started to walk out while calling your mom.

i guess this is it, jungkook.

you can do this.