Chapter 14

Caleb's P.O.V

It's been 4 months since I left school, honestly not much has changed. Texas called a few times but I ignored them, I haven't quite gone home I'm staying with a friend just out of campus but not to close so I wouldn't bump into any of my friends from University.

It's coming up to my 24th birthday to I agreed to go out and meet my old friends and introduce them to my new ones. I made sure that it wasn't close to campus at least 2 hours away. I booked a hotel for me and whoever I bring back I just haven't decided yet.

I booked the VIP section so I didn't have to stand too close to those sweaty people, as you could imagine Saturdays can get pretty hectic. When Chris Brown - Zero started playing we all decided to hit the dance floor, girls were grinding on boys and I have to admit Mason chose a good club. Speaking off Mason he went to get his new girlfriend not that he was getting with somebody 2 seconds ago but I won't be the burden on his relationship. "Where's Mason and his girlfriend then?"

"She's running late, Kenzie's driving Bro!" Yeah because Kenzie's here? Idiot's. I saw the most beautiful girl walk in and she seemed so familiar but I just brushed it off, probably because I'm drunk, Mason didn't even acknowledge us just walked straight to the bar. Guess he's scared we'll tell her what he's been doing, Bro's before Hoes mate. As soon as I was going to leave I could've sworn I saw Texas, I mean it's possible but she wouldn't come here. Maybe I got the wrong Kenzie.

I didn't even think of that and obviously girl Kenzie is so outgoing, shit. I found the closest girl to me and I went to walk out trying too ignore Mason on my travels. The girl, nope it wasn't her, thank god. "Caleb." Oh no, I turned around and there she was looking as perfect as always except she's changed her hair it's a lot darker and it suits her. "Texas, what are you doing here?" That isn't a good way to start the conversation. "My boyfriend invited me and Kenzie just graduated early so me and King wanted to come out and have fun."

Her boyfriend? "Mason didn't tell me you was going to be here." I told him at the party she was mine. Why would he go behind my back? What am I saying I don't care. "Okay well it was nice seeing you Ade, but I should be going." I sound like the biggest prick but I'm beyond pissed that she got with Mason, that's obviously why she was sneaking out off his room that night. "Is that it? That's all you're saying to me after you left me. Obviously what am I saying you can't stay it's not in your book. Bye again Caleb."