Tutor

"Ding Dong"I rang the bell to Liam's huge house.His house is so massiveit makes my house look like a stupid flea.

After a few seconds the door opened revealing a petite woman with short blond hair and blue eyes.She is a splitting image of Liam.

"Hello can I help you?"She asked looking perplexed.

"Hi I am Emily,I am here to study with Liam."I stated while playing with my pinkie finger.

"Come in come in sorry about that."She opened the door for me to enter.

"I surprised that Liam actually studies.Does he behave?"She shot me with questions that I don't think I could even answer.

The exterior of the house was marvelous but the exterior,it was magneficent.The tiles were like a mirror you could actually see your reflection.There was a five ft television set int heir gigantic living room.

"Wow Mrs.Peterson your place is lovely.Wow!"I stared at their abode in marvel.I sound so stupid.Is 'wow' the only word in my vocabulary?

She laughed at my reaction."Why thank you very much Emily please call me Cassie."

"Why don't you go upstairs and get Liam he's upstairs in his room."she offered.

What if I get lost?What if I get kidnapped or something?What if..

"You won't get lost"She said aparently reading my mind.I think their familiy is good at telepathy."Second door to your left can't miss it."She reassured me.

I walked up the staircase and was greeted by a probably never ending hall.Damn this house is big.

Remember second door to my left got it.I turned and saw a door with skulls on it.A warning sign was plastered on it.There was also a radioactive sign and a green light underneath the door.Should I be worried?

I knocked on the door.No answer.I repeated three times with the same results so then I decided to do like my mom and barge in.

As soon as I took one step I was greeted with a cold slimy dreen substance splattered all over my clothes!

"S*** I forgot you were coming"Liam scrambled of his king sized bed to attend to my situation which was kind of,no, entirely his fault.

He came and got some napkins and dabbed it on my damp hair.He was shirtless and was attending to me.Do not stare.Do not stare Emily.I don't listen so I stare.

"You must be really liking the view "Liam teased.He caught me staring.Oh no.

"I don't like the view likes my eyes."I said wittily.

"Sure"

"Why would you even have a trap like this in your room which might I add is in a much dirtier state than a dump."I enquired.

"I meant this dumba** trap for Drake but you ruined it so thanks alot."he stated sarcastically.

"I need to go home and dry off and change since you clearly forgot about today."

"Sorry about that babe tomorrow?"Liam suggested.

Did he just call me babe?Control your hormones he is bad boy he says that to every girl.

"Yes bye"I said shutting his door.

I said goodbye to Cassie and left their beautiful house.