He took my watch.

Repairing of the watch will cost 100K US dollars!!! Just repairing!!! Maybe I overheard. This can't be true. It's just a watch!!!!

"WHAT??? But it's just a watch."I said shocked.
"Shhh...Don't shout. You are too loud."the owner of the watch said.

I didn't realise that I was too loud.

"It's a A. Lange & Sohne's Grand Complication, limited edition watch. And the cost of this watch is 2.3 million dollars. So, repairing will cost this much."this rude and extra rich guy said smiling and then continued, "So, how are you going to pay? Cash or credit card?"

My blood drained from my face. How am I gonna pay this much? I am struggling to find words to speak. Why did I even bumped into him in the first place? Why???

At last I found myself saying, "I will pay small amount every month. I got a job today. So, it will take me some time to pay you back."

He smiled and said,"Ok. But how can I believe you? Let me think....hmm.....write an agreement on the back of this repair bill and sign it."

I took a deep breath. He think I will not pay? He think he can't trust me? This is really annoying!

I took the bill and started writing, I Caitlin Snow will pay 100K US dollars to...
I looked at him, I don't know his name. He sighed and said,"Ronnie..."
"That's enough, I don't need your last name. Let's be strangers to each other and I don't want to know you. I will just pay you back, then we will be strangers again. "I said and continued....Ronnie as soon as possible.
Then I signed below.

I gave him the paper and turned around to leave.

He came out with me. Then suddenly he said,"What if you don't pay? I should have something just to make sure you pay me back, right? Hmm...Your watch! Give me your watch! It's a male watch and you are wearing it so it must be special and so you will come back to take it."

My watch??? He wants my watch??? I can't give him!!
"NO!!! Not my watch."I said with tears in my eyes.

But he unfastened my watch and took it by force.
"Pay and take back your watch."he said and wore my watch.

Before I can say anything he gave me a chit with his number and went and sat in his car that his driver brought here and went away.

I just stood there with tears rolling down my cheeks.
I have to get back my watch no matter what.

I hate that rude rich guy even more!!!

He took away her watch, but why is that watch so special about that watch? What do you think? Will she be able to get her watch back?
Vote and comment. Keep reading to find out.