Chapter 15...

I've been stuck here for the past week. I'm most probably been kicked out of school. And Victoria and aria are both probably freaking out.

I watch as Harry stalks around the room looking for something. He then grabs something silver my eyes widen knowing what it was. And it was in his room.

I quickly get up from my spot chasing after Harry down the hall.

" what the hell are you going to do with that" I almost scream at him. He can't kill anyone.

" none of your fucking business" he spits not making eye contact. I huff and stand in front of him stopping him in his tracks.

" tell me" I speak. Before I could understand anything I'm thrown against the wall him quickly against me holding me up.

" how bought I use it on you. Stay. Out. Of. My. Fucking business. Payton" he yells through clenched teeth. My eyes widen pushing myself against the wall as he brings the gun up into my view.

" you wouldn't" I whimper. His eyes widen with anger pushing me further into the wall. He scoffs before speaking.

" don't provoke me Payton. Cause you clearly don't fucking know me" he says before pushing me to the ground away from him. He stalks off not giving me a glance. I take a few deep breaths composing myself then stand up walking downstairs to where all the boys were waiting. Harry no where to be seen along with the girls.

All the boys give me slight smiles. Which I return being cautious of where Harry could be.

" where you guys going" I ask casually. They all take glances from one another being Liam speaks.

" we're going out. It's not the best for you to know where" he says before Harry comes into the room. His eyes flicker to me then shakes his head looking at the boys.

" fine. But it's not my fault if I'm not here when you get back" I mutter walking back up the stairs. I look back at them to find Harry snapping his head at me his frown deepening.

" you fucking wait Payton" he says through gritted teeth. I frown looking back to the stairs. I probably shouldn't have said that.

Well I guess this just means I need to play a little game. I smile to myself knowing hell never find me if I hide. It would take forever and that means he wouldn't find me and hurt me. I laugh to myself deciding on which room.

I quietly make my way into the last room in the hall closing the door behind me, I look around the rather large room noticing its a study. I find a large cabinet with many doors and openings built across the wall.

I then hear heavy foot steps sounding in the hall. My eyes widen and quickly climb into one of the cabinets closing the door behind me.

" PAYTON!!!" I hear Harry's fuming yell making me shrink back further into the cupboard. " BOYS HELP ME FIND HER" Harry again yells to the boys who are probably downstairs. I then hear many other footsteps coming closer to where I am. What if I just give myself up and say I used the bathroom. It may work.

I sigh climbing out of the cupboard making my way to the door, before I could open the door it was slammed open noticing a fuming Harry,

" I don't like games Payton" he speaks with his teeth clenched. I nod, I should have kept hiding. He takes a step closer making me take one back.

" why are you avoiding me sweetheart?" He asks trying to sound himself but there's still a clear angry expression on him.

" don't" I whimper as my back hits the large desk. He quickly closes the door before making his way over to me. Another breathless whimper falls from my mouth as he bends down to my eye level. His hands resting on the outsides of my thighs.

" how many times do I have to tell you darling" he says lifting me up on the desk, him standing between my legs. His height still a little taller.

" I won't hurt you" he speaks brushing his lips across mine. " unless you make me angry" he says roughly as he pulls me more against him. I gasp at the contact.

" I just wanted to know where you were planning on going" I scoff at him. He slightly chuckles biting down on my bottom lip before speaking.

" and I told you. It's none of your .fucking. Business" he runs his hands against my thighs.

" now I want you so fucking bad. And I will take you when I get back" he whispers I close my eyes not wanting to know what he's feeling.

" but you will stay here. If you know what's best for you baby" his voice getting slightly rougher as he speaks. I open my eyes to find him biting his lips looking down at me. His lips then take mine by surprise. His tongue not asking for entrance.

He groans loudly pulling away. His face still close.

" I'll be home soon" he speaks in his normal voice then walks away leaving me yet again in my thoughts along with rapid breathing.