CHAPTER 15

enjoy and don't forget; vote and comment.

*edited*

**************

Zander still couldn't believe his mother had had him stay in the hospital for two days eating that disgusting hospital food; if you could even call what they served food. He tried sweet talking Zack into smuggling him some food from outside but the idiot just loved to see him suffer and his sister wouldn't even have pity on him.

Flashback

"Hey Zack you wouldn't let me suffer like this now, would you?" Zander asked looking at a smirking Zack.

"Now why would I want to disobey Isabella?" Zack said smiling innocently but with a very mischievous glint in his green eyes, but he soon turned serious, " I told you to take care of yourself but you said that everything was just fine, now look where that landed you."

"Elisa, please be a darling and get me some fries in the least," Zander said looking at his sister trying to plead with her.

"Nope, not gonna happen, that is your punishment for giving me such a scared," she said with an attitude walking out of the door but not before going him an evil smirk.

"Damn it!" he cussed out loud causing Zack to burst out laughing making Zander give him an evil glare that caused him to laugh even louder

End of flashback

He couldn't come up with a moment when he was as relieved as he was at this moment; he was finally leaving this blasted hospital, and the first thing he wanted to do was have some decent food, he had never been a fun of fast food but at this moment the only thing he could think of was having a burger and fries with a whole load of ketchup. He headed to the reception where he was to meet his sister before leaving the hospital.

Cara thought that she was going to faint thank God she was seated because she was sure if she was standing the sight before her would have made her collapse. She knew that this day was bound to come but she never thought that it would be this soon. She wasn't prepared for this.

What were they doing here? Did they know she was here? She shook her head in a move to clear it to ensure that it wasn't her imagination playing tricks on her, but when opened her eyes, they were still standing there staring at her. Looks like this is real, she thought as she unconsciously brought her kids closer to herself.

Zander couldn't believe what he was seeing, he blinked several time but there was still no change in what he was seeing. He heart started beating fast and that was all the confirmation he needed to know that this was no hallucination. Before him, looking as lovely as ever, was the one person that had managed to turn his life upside down and inside out. It was his wife, the woman who had unintentionally stolen his heart, Cara and not just that, she was holding two bundles in her hands one on a purple blanket and the other in a pink blanket.

"Cara?!" he called out as if to confirm that he was in deed not dreaming or losing his mind. She was looking at the babies in her hand but when he said her name she looked up and froze when their eyes locked. He wasn't dreaming, she was really there.

"Zander?" Cara called out softly making him snap out of it and rush towards her.

"Oh Cara, it really is you, I'm not losing it," Zander said feeling tears of relief well in his eyes and for the first time in forever, Zander cried. He wanted to hug her but she was holding the babies.

"I.... What are you doing here? Are you okay? Why are you in a hospital?" Cara burst out with questions.

"Why I'm here isn't important, are these the babies? I thought it was just one?" Zander asked looking up at Cara with the most beautiful smile she had ever seen on him.

"Yeah, I thought so too when I was going into labor, looks like this little girl was hiding behind her brother," Cara said laughing tearfully looking at the now fully awake Rose.

"What are their names?" Zander asked her running his hand across the little girls face. But before she could answer him Annabelle came rushing back.

"I got all the things you had forgotten honey, let's go ho..... who is this?" Anna trailed off looking at Zander.

"Anna, this is Zander, Zander this is Annabelle; the lady who took care of me this last few months."

Zander stood up and extended his hand to greet her only to be met by a slap.

"Hey what gives you the right to smack my son?" Isabelle said walking towards them but froze when she saw Cara.

"Cara? Why are you.... Oh?! Are those my grand-babies, wait I thought you were having one?" Isabella talked so fast that she almost wasn't audible.

"Yeah, the little girl was a little surprise," Cara said smiling at her mother-in-law.

"Wow!! I'm a grandmother? Alonso, I'm a grandmother!!!!" Isabelle shouted to Alonso who was walking towards the little crowd.

"What do you mean? I thought Cara was nowhere to be found, please don't tell me Zander got another woman pregnant," Alonso said sounding disappointed.

"No father, they are from Cara" Zander said stepping aside so that his father could see Cara with the babies. 

**************

hope you liked it.