40-The Chamber of Secrets

^LEO'S SUPER AWEOME TACOS!

Lol I made it when I was bored XD

This is a lame attempt to make you guys not hate me. You'll hate me once you get to the end of this chapter.

muahaha :P

Nobody's POV

They got stuck at the sink. Nobody knew the way to open up the secret passageway.

"Should we like...do it the hard way and break through?" Percy asked.

"That'll work," Annabeth said, and Percy raised his hand like a young Padawan using the Force.

Clear water shot into the air like a fountain, and the sink smashed into the ceiling and stuck there.

Percy looked up, "Whoops." He made the water drain away, "It won't come down. Hopefully."

They streamed through the pipe and raced across the corridor. Percy and Annabeth started to cut a doorway through the locked double doors, which was something Salazar Slytherin would not be happy about.

"WAIT!" someone shrieked. Hermione came running over, "That's not necessary." They didn't bother asking her how she had known they were here. She spoke a few words in Parseltongue, and the doors clicked open.

They'd only arrived about fifteen minute late, but the Chamber of Secrets was in absolute pandemonium. Two dozen people were running around swinging black swords, and Harry, Ron, Drew, and Draco were shooting spells and throwing fangs.

"Is that..." Percy squinted.

"...Ethan Nakamura?" Annabeth gasped.

"Ethan who?" Leo asked.

"And that's Michael Yew!" Nico pointed.

"Michael You?" Leo asked.

A tall blond girl with grey eyes leapt down from a column and landed on Leo, screaming a battle cry.

It became clear that the four Hogwarts students were fighting bad guys.

Thalia raised her birthday present, a shining silver bow four feet long, and shot an arrow into one guy's sleeve from across the room, pinning him to the wall.

Leo drew his Celestial Bronze sword—something he rarely used—and fought against the girl, bronze against iron.

Piper knocked out another blondie with Katoptris, and went to help Ron, who was ducking behind columns and shooting various spells at his attackers.

Hermione shot numerous hexes from her wand, and in minutes had a blond boy unconscious. Then she went to help Drew, who was warding off two enemies.

Jason disarmed another blond boy and tied him up with the Rope-Binding Charm.

Draco was doing fine on his own, blasting traps at the floor in front of his enemies and swinging his dagger threateningly at anyone who approached.

Annabeth fought three enemies at once, and Percy went one-on-one with Ethan. Unfortunately, they were somehow evenly matched. How was that possible?

The girl fighting Leo pressed her sword against his hilt and twisted, and his sword flew halfway across the room. "I learned that from Kronos," she said smugly. Leo blasted fire at her hair, but she swiped her sword and the flames stopped.

"Ah geez," Leo muttered, ducking as she swung her sword once more. Continuing to dance away from her sword, Leo pulled out a big shiny tin can from his tool belt. "Plan B time." He poured about forty breath mints onto the floor and threw the container at her face. She ducked and tried to avoid the mints, but it was impossible. Her feet went out from under her, and her sword flew out of her hand when her elbow hit the ground.