Eighteen-Paint and...what?

"I'm bored." Aiden said for about the thousandth time since he got here.

I rubbed my face. "I told you, you don't have to stay here."

Aiden was sprawled out on the couch in the living room. We had been watching TV but Aiden kept on complaining how boring it was just sitting here. For the record, The Big Bang Theory is not boring.

Aiden sat up suddenly with a huge grin on his face. "I know what we can do."

I squinted at him. "What?"

"Get dressed. We're going out." He said, standing up.

"Whoa, whoa." I stood up also. "Tell me what we're doing first."

He smiled. "It's a surprise. Just go get dressed, but not in anything fancy."

I rolled my eyes as I made my way to the stairs. "Oh yeah, because I dress fancy all the time."

I ran up to my room and shut my door, locking it of course. I brought out a pair of jeans and my black Metallica shirt. I quickly put those on then grabbed my old converse. I brushed my teeth in the bathroom then ran a brush through my hair. I picked up my phone from my bed and made my way back downstairs.

Aiden was sitting by the door and was on his phone. He looked up at me. "I'm glad you're not one of those girls who take forever getting ready." He stood up. "Nice shirt."

"Thanks." I said. I looked down at my phone. "Are we going to leave now? Because my mom gets off at five and I want to be home before her."

"It's only two o'clock Riley." Aiden chuckled. "We have plenty of time." He opened the front door and we both walked out. Aiden handed me my key and I locked the door. I put the key in my pocket as we walked towards Alex's car.

We got in and were on our way to...wherever Aiden was taking me.

"We'll need to stop at the dollar store for some things." Aiden said. "It won't be a lot."

I was really curious to see where we were going. And also why we needed things for this idea of his.

Soon enough we pulled into the parking lot of the nearest dollar store. I started unbuckling when Aiden put his hand over mine. I looked at him, confused.

"I'm going in by myself." He said to me. "I'll be right back."

I sat back in my chair as Aiden opened his door. "This is so unfair."

"Life is unfair!" He exclaimed as he shut the door.

About five agonizing minutes later, he came out of the store with two bags in his hands. He opened the driver's door and set the bags on my lap. I peeked in the two bags then looked at Aiden skeptically. "Aiden," I said calmly. "Why are there two boxes of condoms in one bag and three bottles of paint in the other bag?"

He started to laugh. "Well, the paint is for us. The condoms are for my use."

"Aiden!" I exclaimed.

"I'm just kidding!" He continued to laugh. "We're going to use the condoms also. But no for the purpose you think."

Condoms and paint. I don't have any idea what he wants to do with all of this.

"You should have seen the lady's face when I put the condoms on the counter." He smirked. "I just told her it was an emergency."

I started to laugh at him. I can only imagine what her face looked like. "That might've been the wrong thing to say."

He shrugged. "I don't know her, so why should I care what she thinks?"

He has a point. "So, now do you mind telling me what we're doing with condoms and paint?"