Troublemaker

Title: Troublemaker
Author: fayeaden

OLD VERSION:

"People die, but words live on forever."
When Winnie Indigo discovers that Brody Casen, has dropped a black book she picks it up and when she realises that it is Brody's diary, she can't help but feel powerful. She can single handed take down, one of Westview high's most popular boys, but with her attempt at blackmail Winnie already finds her abilities faltering, because the more she stays with Brody the more she realises that the only thing that matters more than this book is their love.

RE-WRITTEN VERSION:

Winnie Indigo never expected to find the diary of bad boy Brody nor was she ready to face the events that unfolded after.

My Opinion:

I looove this book. i say it too often but i actually love this one. i've reread it so many times and i love the two spin offs too.

all the characters have their strong personalities so it's so easy to identify who is who and i love that because it reflects the skill of the author.

it's honestly so so so so cute and gaaah the feeeeels.

there are two versions, the new one being the rewritten version duuh and i recommend you read that one since it's just a bit better.

read troublemaker, heartbreaker and matchmaker because they will make you SMILE and SWOON.

go ahead!! add and read!