Apparel for Anna

Annalisa POV
We crossed the street to the store Mizumi directed us to. I mentally sighed. I could have just made my dress from one I already had. But me wanting to fit in I left all my special occasion apparel at home.
I looked at Jess who was practically skipping. She really likes that dress. I laughed at my friends childish behavior.
I looked up at the sign for the store, Free and Wild. The window had Lolita style clothing ranging from sweet to classic on display. I mentally sighed at that. Do I strike EVERYONE as a Loli?
Jess opened the door and let me go in. To my surprise the boutique was somewhat average. It had off white walls with blue designs across it. The shelves and stands were a mahogany color. Not that bright! Yay!
"Welcome to Free and Wild~!" A pink haired girl called from the counter.
She smiled brightly and sported the Air Dorm emblem on her headband.
"Uh, hi, the girl across the street, Mizumi, suggested we come here," I said.
"Yeah, she said we might be able to find something for this chick!" Jess said pointing to me.
I send the purple eyed teen a look, shutting her up.
The pink haired girl chuckled. "I think I got something for you, give me a sec," she walked out from behind the counter and began a scouring the shelves.
"I highly doubt she'll find something you'll like. You're so freaking picky!" Jess muttered as we moved toward the dressing rooms before the pink haired girl yelled out an "ah ha!"
She came back with a white dress bag and shoved it into my arms.
"Try this on!" She exclaimed.
I looked at her face again and instantly I knew who she was. After all we'd met gods know how many times.
"Wait a second!" I cried before she pushed me into a dressing room.
"No time just try on the dress, Anna!" She exclaimed shutting the door.
I glared at it before sighing and changing.
"Soooo who are you, chick pea?" Jess asked.
"Annalisa knows who I am but I don't know who you are sooo, hi I'm Aya Mi Sakura," she rambled
"Jessica Shadows, nice to meet cha',"
I opened the door and did a twirl.
"Ok, now I officially regret doubting you!" I said.
She'd picked a green ball gown that was two shades of green and two shades of blue-green with large blue green studs around the waist.

Oddly enough it was easy to move in and barely weighed a thing

"Never doubt me when it comes to fashion!" Aya exclaimed earning a glair from Jess.
"But..." I said looking at the dress in the mirror.
"I kinda look like a cupcake!" I laughed.
Jess gave Aya a smug look before walking away.
About 2 minute later she came back with a white and light purple dress.

"Here," was all she said handing me the dress

I looked at it intently before nodding and walking back into the dressing room. It took a little longer to get redressed. When I walked out Jess nodded in satisfaction.
"Much better!" She said.
I twirled seeing how I could move in the dress. Eh my mobility was a little bit hindered but it wasn't too bad. Looking in the full length mirror I nodded.
"I guess that's why you're my stylist," I told Jess.
"Damn straight," she said.
"How much is this one?" I asked Aya.
"One Constellation," she grumbled.
I handed her the gold coin before walking back into the dressing room. I could hear Jess chucking and possibly tormenting the poor pink haired girl.
I waltzed out with the dress thrown over my arm and with the ball gown back in its bag over my shoulder. She took the bag, grumpily.
"Piece of advice, Aya, when someone walks into the store. Pay very close attention to how they're dressed. It will help you figure out what their style is," I said. She just nodded before leaving.
We led the store only to run into Mizumi again.
"How'd it go?" She asked.
"Not that bad," I said.
"She chose a dress you didn't like that much, huh?"
I just gave her a blank stare.
"Yep she did," the silverette sighed, "she has the bad tendency to do that. I hope she didn't get that kicked puppy look like normal,"
"No it was more of a I hate everyone look," Jess said.
"Don't worry, she's just delicate," The red eyed girl sighed, "anyway I'll see you two at the ceremony tomorrow. Now I gotta go comfort the oh so delicate flower,"
We laughed at her comment as we parted ways and began to leave.