Epilogue

Please read my hand written letter above. This has everything I want you guys to know.❤️

Third Person

Third Person

1 year later

Amara sighed as she picked up baby Ameer from the floor and started cradling him. That was the tenth time he had cried today. "Aw baby, it's okay." Amara said as she rocked him back and fourth. She had already gotten the hang of everything by now.

Today was a very special day for everyone. It was Ameer's birthday so everyone is getting together to celebrate. Wow it's already been a year, Amara thought to herself. It seemed as if yesterday she was crying out in agony during child birth.

Suddenly the door bell rang and she went to go open it. Once she did Amir and Mahirah were the first people to come inside. Immediately Mahirah ran to baby Ameer and held him. As if magic he stopped crying and smiled.

"Ha! He likes me more than he likes you!" 8 year old Mahirah gloated with a happy smile. Amara rolled her eyes and turned to her brother. "I still can't believe you named him after me." Amir said with a five mile smile. "I'm flattered." He placed a hand to his heart playfully.

"Don't get too happy. I named him that because he looks like an Ameer. And plus his name is spelled differently big bro." She responded. I love messing with this guy, she smiled. Over the years Amara and Amir had gotten closer as if they've known each other their whole lives.

At first she was hesitant to joke around with him but now it comes naturally. Like how she jokes around with Hamid.

"Stop lying, you know you love me." He said then turned around and grabbed baby Ameer. 

"How's the best nephew in the world doing? Let's get out of here and have some bro talk." He walked away from the girls.

"Come on Mahi, help me clean." Amara said and tossed Mahirah a towel and glass cleaner. Pretty soon the sisters set in motion and cleaned the entire apartment. The food is done as well now all they need is Zubair and Hamid to show up with the birthday cake and the guests to arrive.

* * *

"We're here!" Zubair and Hamid rushed in and placed the cake on the counter. 

Zubair walked up to his wife and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry for being late." He apologized and hugged her. He still can't believe that he married Amara, the girl he loved. Every time he looks at her he still feels the same butterflies he had the first time he had laid eyes on her. 

Amara eventually gave into the hug. "It's okay babe. Just next time don't be late!" She responded. "Inshallah I won't." He said as they released each other. "Now where's my little man?"

"He's with Amir." Amara pointed in the direction of the living room. 

He quickly walked over there leaving Hamid and Amara alone. They quickly hugged each other since it's been a long time they've seen each other face to face. With Hamid living in Los Angeles it was kind of impossible. After Amelia and Hamid's wedding they moved to LA so Hamid could pursue his dream and because Amelia had gotten a scholarship at Stanford University.