Chapter 41- Second Chances [E]

Following the weeks that passed by after the accident, Annie remembered that day in her office. The day she regretted fighting him and pushing him away when he was pursing her, vowing if she could do it all over again she would cherish every moment.

Since the moment she met him, he had owned her heart, her body, and her soul. Nothing on this earth could have stopped what was destined.  Julien was her other missing half, the only one that could ever make her whole.

This is where she wanted to be, where she belonged, in his arms safe and cared for.  Just sensing his knowing touch soothed her tortured soul.  He patched the hole in her heart while mending the aching pain that consumed her.

This was the moment.

This was fate was giving her a second chance.

This proved they belonged together.  What more of a sign did she need?

A second chance.   A new beginning.

Pulling up weakly, she stared up at his electrifying grey-silver eyes and saw the worry in their depths. There was a fierce hope and desperation there, such a ferocious need emitted from him that she caved in, breaking down her walls once and for all.

"I've missed you so much..." She whispered achingly.

All reasonable thoughts fled his mind.  Those simple words were enough for Julien, sweeping her up against him tightly and hungrily kissed her lips desperately. He taking thrust full pulls from her like a starved man ravaging her mouth. This kiss was different, it was full of a different need, a deeper love.

His hard body came down on top of her while never breaking the kiss.  She felt his muscles strain as her hands freely roamed his back. Annie's pours all her angst and heartbreak into the kiss as her lean legs open automatically making room for him, wrapping around his waist.

Her hands dig into Julien's hair as he trails hungry kisses along her jaw, down her neck, sucking the tender skin and tasting the perfume against her racing pulse.  He nuzzles at the valley between her breasts at the low plunging V of her dress. Annie's muscles clench tightly in anticipation feeling the large bulge of his erection against the inside of her thigh.

His hands stroked her waist, caressing her thighs, sliding up her dress as it bunched along her waist. Caressing her soft silky skin, Julien gripped her bottom through her white silk underwear, pressing his growing erection against her barely covered center. He releases a groan in the back of his throat as his member tightens and bulges.

Desire pools in her center as he rubs himself against her entrance harder. Moaning in pleasure, Annie's eyes roll to the back of her head. Her panties dampen, feeling Julien's skilled fingers softly caressing her inner thigh, close to her entrance.  

Julien kissed her covered breasts feeling the buds harden under her bra. Wanting nothing more then to rip the front of her dress down the middle and have his way with her, he reluctantly stopped his ravishment, breathing hard to reign in his need.

They were too caught up in the moment to notice it was spiraling out of control.  If he did not stop now he will finish what he started without any thoughts of her well being.  Julien did not want to cause anymore damage to her person than he had already inflicted.  Only a handful of times has he taken liberties with her virtue and always stopped.  He was well aware that she would never relinquish her body before marriage and he respected her for it.