Chapter 34

Chapter 34 – little bug

THIRD PERSON POV

Taylor flatly said that she's behind of Patty's miserable state. She was pissed-off, she said to Audrey, as Taylor explained that it's her only breakfast that day after she sneaks out of Ms.Carter's house as soon as she heard Damian's voice, Audrey, on the other hand, was a bit disappointed the way Taylor acted and of course, she tried to persuade Taylor to apologize to Patty but Taylor responded saying that it won't happen, laughing.

TK offered Audrey a bottle of cold beer before they went outside Ms. Carters terrace instead Audrey settled on her strawberry shake. TK sat lazily beside Audrey--busy staring at the night sky.

"So..." TK started, taking a sip of her beer and trying to be calm as possible, Audrey takes a glance at her. "Our friends know that there's something between us and..."

Audrey swirls her drink as Taylor continues.

Taylor looked at Audrey "please give me an honest answer, A."

Audrey didn't say anything, she stared at Taylor and that is enough for Taylor to ask her. Taylor breathe in and out.

"Should we make this thing between us, official? Or we should keep this..." pointing back and fort at Audrey and to her "sigh, Because Earlier at school the moment I saw you standing in front of me with Chris, all I wanted to do is to choke him or throw my Slurpee at him or call Wade and Ade and beat the crap out of him--idontknow..." Taylor let it all out, as she drinks her beer again.

A smirk forms at Audrey's face right after that "are you jealous?" She asked.

Taylor looked at her, puzzled about why would Audrey said that.she's never good at explaining her feeling's towards other people, hell she didn't even want to admit to herself that she's jealous.

"What? Hey, you didn't answer my question" Taylor said and also trying to avoid Audrey's question.

They looked at each other for a moment, Audrey wear's a smile on her face that made Taylor smile too. Audrey wanted it to be official and she is certain about it, about how much she likes Taylor and she also know's that it wouldn't be easy for them, especially to what is going on right now to TK, She didn't want to be selfish and to be another burden for Taylor to deal with. Audrey glides closer to Taylor carefully placing her head to Taylors shoulder, inhaling Taylor's distinct scent of a sweet tangerine.

"Let's keep it low, for now"

"Okay"

"Okay"

A long comfortable silence between them took place, gazing at the stars above them, Audrey loved the way they are right now at this moment and Taylor too, who wish they could just stay like this forever, away from Damian and everything about the company.

"I learn things about you." Audrey said, while playing with Taylors palm.

"like?"

Audrey looked at Taylor for a while and looked back down again at Taylors palm, pressing it gently, massaging it.

"...Gammy told me things, about you. About your family and stuff..." she hesitated to ask Taylor directly, scared of what might Taylor think of her or how would Taylor react. "Mostly about Damian"