Chapter 4

Seojin's POV

It was now the last period of the day, Music.

I was actually looking forward to it until I heard there is going to be a project. ㅠ.ㅠ

The teacher explained, "All of you are going to be paired up with a student that is the opposite of your gender. After being paired up, choose a song that both of you will sing together on the end of the project day. Got it?"

Well.. I hope I get to be paired up with... Taehyung.

All the students nodded after the teacher finished explaining.

"So I'm going to choose the pairs. Yuna with Jun, Mina with Jaebum, Dahyun with Jimin, Taehyung with..."

Please Seojin. Please. Please.

"..Joohyun,.."

NOOO!!

I wanted to complain to the teacher but didn't have my courage to do so.

"...Sana with Jinyoung, and lastly.. Seojin with Jungkook. Please go and start discussing the project with your paired up partners." The teacher said as she closed her books.

F*ck.

Why him.

Jungkook smirked and walked towards me with his hands inside his pockets.

"Are you happy to be paired up with the most popular boy in the school?" He asked sarcastically.

Eww. No. God please tell me this isn't happening.

I knocked my head on the table nonstop while I keep repeating the word 'Sh*t'.

"Yah, yah, yah. Stop doing that. You look like an idiot." He said while taking his hands out of his school pants' pockets.

"Ugh... there's many boys here and from all of them.. why you?" I said loud enough for him to hear.

"Shut up and stop complaining. We should discuss for the singing thing. There's a competition and we must win." He said sounding professional.

"Are you good at singing?" I asked while staring at him.

Please at least say yes for the sake of our project.

"Yes of course."

-

Taehyung's POV

Unluckily, I didn't get to be paired up with Seojin. And She is paired up with Jungkook.

I am now sitting face to face with Joohyun in front of me and discussing all about the project.

-

Jungkook's POV

We started discussing which song we're going to sing duet together.

"Umm... How about Some by Soyou and Jung Gigo? You know that song?" She asked while taking a piece of paper to write notes.

"Of course I know that song, dummy." I told her and muttered the last word, but unluckily she heard what I called her.

"Aish. I'm not a dummy alright. So what? Are we gonna sing that song?" She whined and asked me.

"Fine." I simply answered her questions.

I watched her as she took her pen and listed notes like a little kid.

"So I'm gonna start practising Soyou's part, while you start practising Jung Gigo's part, okay?" She explained.

"Of course, dummy." I said.

"I said stop calling me a dummy!" She yelled and luckily, nobody heard it except me.

"Alright alright, smarty pants."

"Ugh. You're such a tease!" She whined cutely like a baby.

"Ring!" The bell rang and it was time to go back home.

Me and Seojin grabbed our backpacks and started walking out of the class.

We reached the gates and it was time to separate to our own ways. "Bye, smarty pants." I said to Seojin.

This time she replied, "Goodbye Mr. Conceited Jerk." She snapped at me while putting out her tongue. Then left to her place.

After she left, I chuckled to myself.

-

Seojin's POV

He's really annoying.

I arrived home and it was already 04:08 P.M.

I was on the way going to my room, when suddenly a hand touched my arm and made Me shock. I jumped and shouted, "OMMAAA!!!"

As I stopped shouting a male's voice giggled.

"You forgot I was here, right?" I turned and looked back and found out it was Oppa.

"Yea.. Next time don't just come out of nowhere and shock me." I told him.

"okay, okay. see ya" He replied and went back to his room.

Aish ..this oppa. Whatever, I still love him though.

-
Leave nice feedbacks and vote please!

[ edited ]