Shot 1: Nightmares

Adriana, a girl going to a private elementary school with red long hair and had bags under her glazed brown eyes. 

I'm so tired... Geez! Who cares about Louis the 16th?

History class was a hard subject full of boring, uninteresting people who always seems to be corrupt, evil or just plain out stupid. Kings and Queens of France definitely fit corrupt, stupid or evil category.

Adriana began to only give half of her attention to the lecture her teacher was giving she began to daydream.

Adri...

...Hm?

Ana!...

—Adriana!

"What?" She was suddenly standing on her two feet. She was in class with the teacher standing two feet away from her.

Was I sleeping?

"I cannot believe your rudeness! Did you sleep during the lesson?"

She dreamed herself floated in what seemed like a black void. She floated peacefully till she started falling, faster and faster she screamed. She jumped awake to see she was still in History class, she'd realized she had screamed not only in her dream but in real life.

"Adriana are you alright?" Her teacher asked, she saw everyone looking at her and talking.

"Adriana!" Her teacher called out but she was already running. She ran out of the school with her things then to her house where she laid on her bed. She cried, she knew that people would talk about her tomorrow. She rested her eyes again to see a dark wined colored butterfly fly around her room. She didn't care, all she wanted to do was die in her sleep. She grabbed her her teddy bear off her desk and held it tight in her palms before drifting off to her sleep.

How dare they humiliate you, they would never have laughed at you if they faced their worst nightmares... I will give you powers to make them understand what happened to you... All you have to do is fetch two pieces of jewelry for me?

Okay...

She answered, she felt as if she was being lifted up through the darkness and into the light.

"MISS NIGHTMARE!" She announced, the people around her gasped. Adrianna had the head and limbs of her teddy bear and wore a black dress. Her claws extended, she clawed at the sky. Four purple claw marks appeared in the sky.

"Prepare for your nightmares!" She screamed as she swooped down and grabbed people she then flew up to the purple voids and threw people in there. The people saw their worst nightmares, their beloved ones die, murderous clowns, giant spiders, and other nightmares as they were stuck in their own fears.

"Look it's Ladybug and Chat Noir!" One of the citizens of Paris yelled and pointed. Adrianna was quick to react and clawed at them. They both quickly dodged the purple voids coming at them.

"Chat! Try to distract her!" Ladybug yelled, Chat Noir went for a kiss but she dodged and threw him the opposite direction.

"I like my women strong. Isn't that right?" He winked at her, she rolled her eyes.

"Miss teddy bear over here!" He threw his staff at Adrianna, she dodged but clawed at him. Purple voids appeared all around him till he fell into one.

"AAH!" He fell till he ground, he was in Paris still fighting with Ladybug but the enemy was not Miss Nightmare but it was a robot army shooting lasers.