Blackmail

I was greeted by the sound of high heels,Cindy of course.As she walked past me she shot me the nastiest look not even dirt could hope to accomplish.

"Drake hun,you didn't call last night and I was waiting on you all night on bed."Cindy stuck up to Drake like a sea urchin.

"Hey Cindy"Liam greeted Cindy with a fake smile.Liam and Drake ignored Cindy and started talkig about a party or something.

"Drake are you even listening?"Cindy whined.

I was not talking to them I was by my locker but I could still hear their conversation.

"Well babe I have to go uh...my freinds are calling me"She maded up an excuse to leave.

Eventually Liam left Drake.I decided to walk along the halls it wasn't a next half an hour until school started.

As I was walking along the quiet halls I heard some weird noises,strange.

I was investigating.I felt like Sherlock Holmes,it was a nice feeling.

I saw a closed door.Let is get to the bottom of this.

As opened the door I saw Cindy making out with Liam.

Oh My Gosh! This is some juicy stuff.I wonder what will happen if the whole school knew about their secret relationship?

" Well well well"I said clapping my hands."If it isn't Liam and Cindy."I said in a maniacal tone.

"What do you want b****?" Cindy neatened her hair from their make out session.

Liam tousled his hair and wore an unimpressed expression.

"If you're not going to be mature about this I suggest you just f*** off." Liam snarled.Ouch

"Oh I am going to be very mature about this.I will talk to each of you two individually,starting with Cindy."

Cindy rolled her eyes at me but I couldn't care less."I swear you are the most-"Liam held Cindy back from launches at me.

"Well if you don't want to be cooperative about this Cindy I could just tell the school about you're little fling" I said staring at my fingernails.Wow I am on fire,just like the movies.

"Fine it's your word against mine." Cindy stated.Fudgepops!Her word will definetly win over mine.Quick think Emily Think!

"Well it is my video against your annoying voice." I lied.Good one Em.

All the colour from Cindy's face dissapeared , just what I was hoping for.

"That would be Cindy's problem that won't affect me." Liam stated nonchalantly.

He is so correct!Why is he so smart?He is the school's badboy he is expected to have flings.Alas we share a secret he being my tutor is enough leverage.

"Liam aren't you forgetting that you are my t-..." Liam cut me off ."S*** so f***ing annoying."He yelled.Ouch that hurt."Don't you know when a guy is trying to get into your pants?Sh** you act like if I actually care about you well I don't so you can go and f*** yourself since no one will want to ."He yelled.

Tears filled my eyes.I don't have feelings for him but he really made a scar.There were a lot of people who called me ugly but for some reason his remark peirced my heart deeper than a bullet.

"Hey guys everything okay?" I saw Drake peering through the halls.I didn't want to make things complicated so I just left and shot Drake the best smile I could manage.

LIAM POV

I felt horrible for what I said to Emily today,but she was getting on my nerves with all this blackmail talk.I didn't mean anything I said she is really cool but she was just realpy annoying and irritating at that point.

"Are you okay baby?"A blonde asked. I am trying but I can't stop thinking about Emily.This never ever happens most gitls will just throw themselves at me but Emily,no she is different and I like her for that.

"Babe are you even listening?"The blonde asked.I was currently in my room and my mom was out with one of her friends.This blonde girl was really annoying can't she just be quiet while making out?

"Yes I am fine are you okay because you look like you need some CPR."I answered earning a flirtatious giggle.We resumed our kissing herovement was sloppy and all round horrible but I don't mind anything to get away from Cindy's clingy self.

I doubt Emily would kiss this horribly she would be an expert at this just look at her who wouldnt want some of that?

"You aren't paying attention ,you know I was gonna lock the door and things could have gotten exciting but you ruined my night so goodbye."The blonde pouted.I couldn't give a crap if she went,truth be told I stayed up late past night checking out some material for Emily so I am tired.I carried the blonde to the door I can't even remember her name was it Linsday or Lindy or Lana?No I made out with Lana today it cant be the blonde,Lana was very vicious and aggressive.

I pondered to my bed and eventually fell aslerp into another dream of Mr and Mrs.Liam Peterson.