I lost my job

He took my watch, my precious watch. I am back to my home, on my bed. I don't know how I came here. I was so shocked by my watch gone that I only thought about my watch and nothing else.

That watch means everything to me, I have to get that watch back no matter what.

Tears kept rolling down my cheeks. I have to get it back!!

I had it since I was five and have kept it with me since then.

Flashback :

"I too wanna go with you, please dad, please mom."I cried

"Daisy, let's take her with us. Look at her, I can't see my daughter crying like that."dad said picking me up in his arms.

"No. Henry, just go and celebrate your wedding anniversary with Daisy. Don't worry about Cait, I am here with her."uncle Paul said taking me in his arms from dad.

"Baby, we will be back soon."dad said kissing me.
Then he unfastened his watch and gave it to me,"Baby, look this is my watch which your mother gave me when we married. Keep it with you."dad said smiling.

"Henry, she is just five. She don't know how to see a watch."mom said smiling.

"I know. Cait, look when this small hand comes on here then I and mom will come back. Ok?"he said kissing my forehead.

"Ok, daddy. I will see this watch and wait for you and mom here with uncle Paul."I said kissing dad's cheek.

"Awww...that's my sweetie pie."mom said taking me in her arms and kissing my cheeks.

"Henry, Daisy. Go now. Otherwise it will be late."uncle Paul said and took me in his arms.

"I don't want to leave Cait."dad said.

"Henry. Go and enjoy yourself."uncle told dad.
"Go daddy. I will be fine here with uncle Paul."I said smiling.

Mom and dad went to celebrate their wedding anniversary. And I waited for them looking at the watch. The time passed but they didn't come back.

Present :

I will do part time jobs if I have to. But, I will get my watch back. It's the only thing that I have of my mom and dad.

I woke up when my alarm rang. I quickly got out of my bed and got ready.

I went to take my purse and mobile when I saw a new purse and a card. I took and read it, All the best for your life ahead....love you...... your Uncle Paul.

I smiled and transferred all my belongings to my new purse and went downstairs. I won't let uncle know anything about the watch.

"Good morning, uncle! Thank you for the gift!"I said hugging him and kissing him on his cheeks.
"Good morning! You liked it?"he asked smiling.
"I love it!"I said smiling brightly.
"Cait, your eyes are swollen. Did you cry?"he asked concerned.
Oops....I cried whole night and so have swollen eyes, what should I tell uncle.
"No. Uncle, why will I cry. It must be because I slept late at night. I was too excited about my first day of my job."I lied smiling.
He smiled,"Ok. Now come and eat."

I am not hungry. I am tensed. I can't eat.
"Uncle, I will leave now."I said getting up.
"Cait, you didn't eat anything and its just seven and your office will open at nine. And it will take only half an hour for you to reach there."he said and continued, "So, sit and eat."

I can't leave so soon. I will have to sit and eat otherwise uncle will get suspicious. So, I sat down and smiled.

Sweety's POV :

Ring... Ring...
My phone rang. It's boss! Why is he calling me this early? I quickly picked it up.

"Hello, sir!"I said.
"Hello, sweety! I want you to type a termination letter of Caitlin Snow."he said.

What? Termination letter of Caitlin? But, why?

"But, sir, she got the job yesterday and it's her first day today. And you said that her resume was the best of all."I said shocked.
"Yes, I know. But, I have to do this. There is no other way. Sweety, just do it and please go to her house and give it personally to her. I don't want her to come here. She will get more sad."he said and before I can ask anything he hang up the call.

Give resignation letter to Cait. How will I do that? She will be so sad.

Cait's POV:

"Uncle, I am done. Can I go now, please?"I asked uncle making an innocent face.
"Ok. Ok. Go."he said smiling.

I smiled and went upstairs to my room to check myself in the mirror when the door bell rang.
Then uncle called from below,"Cait, your friend is here to meet you."

My friend? Who can it be?
I hurried downstairs and saw Sweety standing nervously and tensed. What is she doing here? Why is she nervous?

"Hi, Sweety! You are here so early, what's the matter? I was going to come to the office in half an hour."I asked.
"Cait, actually...I am here..."she hesitated.

Why is she hesitating? What's the matter? Her hesitation is making me nervous!

"Sweety, what's going on?"I asked tensed.
"Cait, I am really sorry but, you don't have to come to the office...."she said nervously.
"What do you mean? What do you mean I don't have to come to the office?"I asked.

Now, I am really tensed. What is going on? Uncle have come to my side tensed.

"Sir... sir have sent this...your...termination letter."she said nervously.
"What? Why? How can he do that? I just got the job, I didn't even come to the office."I said with tears in my eyes.

"I don't know, he didn't say anything. He just said to give you this. He was sad too about doing this. I am really sorry, Cait."she said with pity in her eyes.

Tears were rolling down my eyes. Uncle was holding me by my shoulders. How can he do that? Why did he?

"I want to be alone. Uncle, Sweety, please go to your office. I am fine. I just want to be alone for sometimes and I will get a good job soon."I said rubbing my tears away and smiling.

"Cait, I..."uncle was saying when I interrupted him,"Uncle, please. I am fine. Really. Go."I assured him.

I know he didn't want to go but I assured him and so he went to his office tensed. Sweety also went to her office.

I locked the main door and went upstairs locked my bedroom door and sat on my bed. Tears started rolling down my cheeks. I lost my job. Now, what will I do? How will I get my watch back?
I cried and cried. I cried till my tears ran dry.

Cait lost her job. Now what will she do? How is she gonna pay to get her watch back? How did she loose the job she was perfectly qualified for?

Vote and comment, please.