Chapter 19

I'm so pissed of, I wonder how long he was going to keep that from me. I opened a new bank account and transferred all my money over and took some from my fathers account, I then bought a apartment near USC, I wasn't actually leaving to go anywhere but I know this is the last place Xavier will look.

I got back with Mason, because I wanted Xavier to find out when he finds me. "Mason, promise me you won't do that anymore, because I will leave and I will make sure you regret it and don't tell anyone we are back together yet." He was obviously going to be confused why I didn't want anyone to know but I want to be Xavier free for a few months. "I promise, it will stop Ade, I love you, I just felt like I needed to compete with everyone and then I got caught up in my own dirt, I'm so sorry." Part of me is back because I like him but part of me is back because I wanted to make Xavier jealous.

4 Months Later

He still hasn't found me, I've lost count how many times he's called and text, eventually I changed my number it was getting way to much. I've made sure Rebel and Cass don't tell anyone I still attend school and Xavier's been coming to my house every 2 weeks to know if they've heard anything. He kept his promise, my family have been put off harms way since I left.

As a normal Saturday now Jenny me, Kenz and King all decided it was time to go out, we all stayed at mine to leave at 12pm we left that early because we're going in the next town to go clubbing. Plus our clubs are boring and you're bound to bump into people you don't want to see aka Xavier.

"Everyone get up, we have to leave if we want to miss traffic." I already showered and I knew everyone would be fighting over it, they obviously didn't know I had 2 bathrooms. "There's another one in the other room." All I saw was Jen and King race to the other bathroom, Jen won. "Gurl you're lucky I can't run because I would've beat your arse."I just burst out laughing. "Obviously you'd do your dramatic voice King." By the time everyone was dressed and ready to leave it was coming close to 2pm I wanted to leave my house at 12pm but nobody got out of bed and then they all fought over the bathroom. "Hurry up were running late." We all grabbed our stuff and walked to the lift, by walk I mean legged it, every second we lose is a second we waste at clubbing.

We arrived at the hotel around 5pm, I parked my car and went and signed it, I made us have the highest floor because they're always the best. "Okay I want to leave for Twisted Monkey at 12am, if you're not ready I will leave you all and go by myself, I'm pretty sure the maids would like a day off." King went to his bag and reached for the alcohol that he bought earlier. "Pre party in the hotel?"