XV- William

"What the f***! Why did you do that!?"

I was not able to control myself when Geline grabbed the remote control and turned off the TV. Soccer is my life. Kung hindi lang ako nagkainjury back in high school, I could have been a professional soccer player. Wala talaga akong na-mi-miss na soccer games lalo na ng favorite team ko and today is my team's game and they are almost winning! Okay lang siguro if it was Lucy who took the remote at least alam kong she wanted my attention and I wanted her too. Geline is a friend pero kapag laban ng team ko, it's a different story.

"Oh, what happened to the goody, good William? Bakit parang ang init ng ulo? Kanina lang, para kang teenager na kinikilig at nagkwekwento about Ms. Lucy and now, you are like a beast. Don't curse me dear brother!"

"Alright, I'm sorry. Nadala ako sa excitement Ng game. Alam mo, ang hilig-hilig mo talagang mang-asar Kasi eh. Just let me watch the game first. Mamaya mo na ko kulitin, please."

"No, you have to take a shower, change into something casual, go to the university and bring this!"

Hindi ko napansin na may nakasuot palang camera sa leeg ni Geline. Isinuot niya yun sa akin at ginulo ang buhok ko na para kong bata.

"Be a good student Kuya William."

"Wait, I don't understand. What do you mean good student? And what is this camera for?"

"Sabi ko na eh. You didnt listen to me at all. Remember, earlier, I asked for your profile and hobbies and other information?"

"Yes. And I thought I was answering a slam book."

"Yep. And you didn't even pay attention kasi you are too glued on the game."

"Alright, so what do you want to say? Can it not wait? Can I just finish the game?"

"No Kuya William, you have a class in 30 minutes time and you have to be ready. I don't want you late."

"What class are you talking about Geline? Im done with MBA."

Back in college, I initially enrolled in Bible school as what my father wanted but shifted to course after course until finally finished Political Science  and enrolled for a semester in Law before I decided that I'd put up my own business and took Masters in Business.

"Your photography class Kuya William. I enrolled you a couple of minutes ago as a sit-in student in photography. I never thought that online enrolment is this easy."

"What? I don't get it."

"If you are dead serious about Ms. Lucy, you have to know her world and understand her language."

"and enrol in a class? I'm too old for this."

"No one is too old for love Kuya William."

"Common Geline, Just pull out my enrolment. I'll just do it some other time. So leave me alone my dear adopted sister and let me finish the game. Last 15 minutes na Lang eh."

"Even if the class I enrolled you in is Ms. Lucy's class?"

"Lucy's class?"

"You heard me right. Your teacher will be no other than Ms. Lucy. Don't you want to see her lover boy William?!"

"Geline, Thank you so much."

"Hindi ako makahinga kuya William. Ang higpit Ng yakap mo!!!"

"Sorry my dear baby sister. You just made Kuya very happy. Just text me the name of the person I'd look for ha.. I have to attend my class. I don't want to be late."