21.The wedding

I felt miserable and I needed a drink.
Putting my hair in bun in which I failed miserably. The lilac one shoulder bridesmaid dress was beautiful enough to cheer up anybody but I still felt miserable.

I didn't feel like facing anybody and especially him.What a great mood for the wedding.
I pinched my cheeks to bring a little bit of color to my white skin. No I was pale.
I took the the flower crown which I had to wear, with me and got out of the room to go to Serena's room.

Her room was over crowded with the bridesmaids and the make up artists. All the high pitched voices bought a headache.

"Do you need help with that ma'am?" A girl came towards me.
She pointed towards the flower chain which I had.

"Yes I do I am suppose to tug it or pin it I don't know." I gave it to her.

"I'll also help with your make up." She suggested.

"Thanks."

After 5 minutes she was done with me. The mid waist long flowing gown went well the hairdo .The girl was good at it.

"Wow. Thanks."

"Your welcome" She bent and whispered "You look beautiful." She winked and went off in other direction.

I got up from my seat to check on everything. Bridesmaid number three and four who were Jessica and Lauren respectively the were
" retouching" their make up.
Glendora was missing and I for the first I was actually concerned about where she was.

"Hello Everyone!!!"

Speak of the devil.
A sophisticated voice spoke from behind and it was none other than Glendora.

The other girls ran towards and they has their own mini group hug.

"Alright I want everyone to clear the room except the bridesmaids. We girls need some privacy." She ordered.

Within a minute the room became empty leaving us four behind.

"Ah Tiffany didn't see you there." She walked towards me with her heels threatening to crack open the floor.
"Girls look in the bag I got us some drinks." She pointed towards the huge bag.
"Do you drink? Ah crap I am sorry. You are not legal enough."

"I am twenty three."

"Oh." She turned around and walked away.
"Don't know why he married a kid." The girls laughed at her so called brilliant joke.

"If you guys are drinking gimme some too."

We all turned to see the most beautiful bride ever. She looked like an angel glowing.

"How do I look?" She nervously asked.
Everyone was awed and it tool us a while before Jessica blurted.

"Honey you look so beautiful!"

"Yeah totally.Gosh that dress is so good. You look amazing."

"Goddess is what you look. Uh Dave is going to be killed." Glendora commented.

She turned towards me. Now honestly they all took the good words which got me thinking. I think I could sense Glendora's smirking.

"I could marry you right here but it seems unfortunately I already am."
I raised my hand highlighting my ring.
Jessica laughed and whispered 'nice one' on which she ended up getting a glare from Glendora.

"Awe so sweet of you to say that." Serena walk towards me and hugged me.

Good one Tiffany.