Chapter 3

Lydia's POV

I woke up on the couch in Zayns arms as I still wore his grey plaid shirt, I only had panties on as bottoms and I don't know but his clothes always had his scent left on them. Whenever he would leave his clothes behind after spending the night I wore them to school the next day.

I looked up to see he still had his eyes closed as he snored softly still looking so beautiful as ever, he was shirtless and only had his basketball shorts that he changed into to sleep in. His chest was just so tight and tanned, his abs just stuck out as his waist line was so defined from his V shaped form.

I released his arms around me as I went over to the little travel crib across the room to check up on Katherine, who was still sounding asleep.

Before I got up, I must have woken up Zayn because he pulled me back into his arms, his morning voice produced a low chuckle and I felt the vibrations from his chest against my own body making the goose bumps rise against my skin.

"Don't leave" he complained.

"Just let me check on Katherine" I whined back making us both chuckle at our childish like behavior.

"She's asleep. She's fine" he explained closing his beautiful chocolate brown eyes trying to fall back asleep.

I straddled him as I got on top making his eyes shoot open looking as me curiously in shock.

"Well this is such a great way to wake up" he said leaning up for a kiss as I pushed him back down.

He grunted and mumbled something under his breath making me giggle.

I bent down to kiss him placing my lips gently on his lips. He kept up with the same tempo as my lips, he placed his hands on both of my upper thighs tightly gripping them.

He produced a throaty moan into my mouth as he took dominance in the control of our tongues.

His moan was so modulated to me. I could even feel it.

Zayn kept moving his hands up and down the back of my tiny legs, making me pull away from his kiss and to leave soft wet kisses on his neck instead.

This was just instantly turning us both on, but sadly a loud knock came from the front door.

Zayn let out a frustrated tight groan from the interruption, I could tell he was pretty pissed off about it because well...I could feel little Zayn against my inner thigh. I stifled a chuckle and looked over Katherine's slumber area, she was still asleep.

Zayn covered himself with the duvet from the hallway closet we used to cover ourselves with last night, trying to go back to asleep not wanting to release his raft on the person who ruined out steamy moment.

"I just came to get my daughter. If this door isn't opened in 30 seconds you're running laps for practice." I heard my coach's voice from the other side of the door.

I went up to open the door and he just stood there with his arms crossed and giving me a cheeky grin. God, he's so immature.

I placed my finger on my lips to silence him giving him a hint that everyone was still awake. His eyes went wide and he covered his eyes confusing me at first.

"Umm..." he pointed to my legs as they were still bare... I could feel my face heat up with pink for embarrassment, I quickly pulled over a cover on my legs structuring the blanket to be a long skirt.

"Better? You're such a child" I rolled my eyes. Walking to Katherine's crib picking her up gently and placing her in her car seat as she still slept. Henry, my coach buckled his baby girl in and grabbed her baby bag, I closed up the travel crib and it turned flat for him to carry it.