Chapter 11: Golden Trio Is Born

Hey guys quick note I've started writing again!!! As you could probably see. Sorry for my lack of writing in the past but now I know I at least some people are looking at this again, blowing the dust off of it and all that. So thank you if your sticking with me.

___________________________

Rose got up shakily. She slowly walked out of the wash room and looked around. All of the compartments looked similar. This was dreadful. She aimlessly wandered the halls till she was suddenly pulled into a compartment.

"Hey Rose." Harry smirked at her. She stood there with her mouth hanging open.

"We'll have a seat then." Said a boy she didn't know. He had you could only describe as flaming red hair. She sat down slowly and smiled at Harry.

"So who are you then?" He boy asked abruptly. Harry smacked him.

"This is Rose. She can't talk. Rose this Ron." I wonder why my disability is the first thing people where told.

"Oh, well blimey, I'm sorry?" I smiled at him politely.

They continued to talk and eat and Harry would try to include Rose in the conversation and she would smile, nod, shrug, or shake her head.

"This is my pet scabbers." Ron says at one point taking a frail looking rat out of his pocket.

"Fred and George gave me a spell that would turn the ugly thing yellow. Let me just try it out". Ron pulled out his wand as a bushy haired girl stopped by the cabins door.

"Have you seen a toad around here? Neville here has lost his toad Trevor." She asked. Harry and I shook our heads while Ron gapped.

"Oh are you going to do magic? Go on then let's see." She looked at him expectantly. Ron grunted and turned back to scabbers.

"Alright here it goes. Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow!" He yelled as he pointed his wand at scabbers. Nothing happened.

"That's not a real spell." Hermione said rolling her eyes.

"Oh ya then you do some magic." Ron said huffily. I sat and watched them interact curiously. I had a knack for seeing things others didn't. There was chemistry between these two...

"Alright then. Oculus Reparo." She said pointing her wand at Harry. He looked at her in shock and then looked to his glasses. The spell had fixed where they had been broken in half.

"Blimey, that was incredible." Both Ron and Harry said. I did a silent laugh. Hermione looked at me funny. I gestured to my throat and shook my head.

"Oh, you can't talk can you." She said sadly. I nodded. She sat down and began to go through all the spells she had read about on the subject of body mending and healing.  I didn't even notice when we had stopped I was so engrossed in her talking.