That Person?

Jeonghan had some time before leaving so he just walked around the house. He saw a little book on one of the beds that said Joshua's Diary. He was thinking about not reading it, but curiosity took over.

Dear Diary:

I want to tell that person so badly about how I feel, but that person likes someone else. I would love to be with that person, cuddle, caress that person's hair, do all those cheesy couple things people do.

I also want that person to be happy.

I was hoping that that person noticed when I said something, but I guess that person thought I was just being friendly. I was, but I didn't mean it like that.

I don't want to ruin things between us, we're good friends and I want to keep it like that. I ship both of them, don't get me wrong.

I'll help that person as much as I can, for the sake of that person's happiness. I know one day I'll find someone special who loves me the same way I do. So I want that person to be happy, even if it's not with me.

Now Jeonghan was really curious about that person.

"He's in love too. Wow! I want to help him. He's  been helping me so much, he's been such a great friend with me. I want to help him too." Jeonghan sighed because he didn't know who that person was.

"I bet she's really pretty and looks like a doll." Jeonghan was thinking of girls who could be candidates for being that person.

"I'll ask him-, but what if he gets mad when I tell him that I read his diary..." Jeonghan placed the diary where it was and walked away from it, feeling guilty for reading it.

**************************

Jeonghan found Joshua sitting on the couch, just casually sitting there.

"Hey Jeong, you ready?" Joshua sat straight making more space for Jeonghan.

"Uhm...not yet.. I wanted to talk to you for a moment." Jeonghan sat beside Joshua.

"Okay, what's up?"

"Are you in love with anybody?"

Joshua almost choke from the shock.

"W-Why are you asking me this? Where is this coming from?" Joshua felt his face hot and red.

"Oh.. just asking...you know, you're a big boy. You can be in love." Jeonghan laughed nervously.

"Are you sure that's all?" Joshua raised an eyebrow.

"Okay fine, I read your diary." Jeonghan looked everywhere.

Joshua facepalmed himself and sighed.

"I only read one page, please don't be mad." Jeonghan clasped his hands together and looked down.

Joshua pat Jeonghan's head.

"I'm not mad, okay?"

"You're not?"

"Nah, now what do you think about what you read?" Joshua looked straight into Jeonghan's eyes.

Jeonghan tilted his head slightly.

"What do you mean?"

"Just...you're opinion."

"Well, I think the girl must be really pretty like a doll. Also that she must be a great person."

"The girl?"

"Yeah, the girl you like." Jeonghan smiled innocently.

"Suuure." Joshua sighed, once again.

"Is she pretty?" Jeonghan asked excitedly.

"The most beautiful person I've ever met." Joshua smiled.

"Awww, she's so lucky to have a man like you crushing on her."

"Yeah...she... I guess."

"Do I know her?"

"Really well."

Jeonghan started thinking about it but Vernon and Hoshi came, interrupting his thoughts.

"So what chu guys talking about about?" Vernon asked jumping into the sofa, Hoshi followed.

"We were talking abou-" Joshua covered Jeomghan's mouth

"What we were doing on the pretend date, that's what we were talking about." Joshua laughed.

"Ooookay." Hoshi said.

"So when are we leaving?" Jeonghan noticed that Joshua didn't want them to know about him being in love so he changed the subject.

"We can go right now."

They all stood up and got ready, then they headed for the door and left.

They wanted to leave quickly, before it was too late and Seung Cheol's date with the mysterious girl is over.

They took a bus to the place, practicing what they were going to do on the way.

"I really hope this goes well." Jeomghan said, resting his head back on the bus' seat.

"It will, okay? Trust me." Joshua reassured him.

Jeonghan nodded and they practiced one more time.