Getting Closer? (edited)

"Wake up."

Someone is whispering in my ear. Why is someone whispering in my ear at such an early time? "Ugh," I groan, turning around so I'm facing the pillows.

"Nice outfit," Dmitri whispers, referring to my short shorts and sports bra.

"Mmhmm," I mumble. He sighs, then picks me up. My eyes widen at the sudden action. Oh my god! "Put me down!" I exclaim. He grins, winks at me and throws me on the bed before walking out.  Ughh he's so aggravating!

I grit my teeth and go to my wardrobe.  I throw on grey sweats, a white tank top and a yellow hoodie. Then I put on my fuzzy socks and my nike sandals.

The most amazing smell of food fills my nose. Hungrily, I follow the delicious scent. Dmitri is trying to cook. He's horrible failing.

I laugh from behind him. "You suck at this," I say, walking up to the stove and sitting on the counter beside it.  He clicks his teeth, struggling with a pancake. "I know, I know. I'm not really the best cook," he explains angrily. His eyes are dead on the almost burnt food. No wonder he's a bad cook. He's just staring at the burning food!

"Here, let me help you," I speak, pushing him out of the way. My fingers curl around the spatula as I go to flip the pancake.

Dmitri startles me. His chest is pressing against my back, arms wrapping around my waist. Great. Now I'm uncomfortable. I ignore him and the feeling of his body.

Besides, I'm finally having a good time for once. I flip the pancake in the air, watching it land on the opposite side. I smile in victory. Dmitri sarcastically claps, laughing. "Let me try," he says, sort of like a child, whilst snatching the spatula from my hand to flip another pancake.

As he puts it under the pancake, I grab my phone from my pocket and turn on the camera. I'm excited to film this embarrassing moment. Oh he's going to hate me.

The pancake flies in the air, coming down to rest on his head.  He groans, turning to me. Once seeing I'm recording, he moves as fast as flash to take the food off his head. I start backing up, getting ready to turn around and run.

"Sarahi," Dmitri warns, taking a few steps forward. "Bye!" I squeak, starting to run away with him following me. My getaway is not long lasting. I'm pushed down on the living room couch, him on top of me.

His fingers dig into my waist, causing me to squirm and burst out laughing. "Say im the sexiest man alive!" I laugh harder, my abs coming in. "N-no!" I say. His brow raises, fingers moving to my stomach. "Okay!" I cry. "Dmitri is-is the s-sexiest man alive," I stutter. Grinning at his achievement, his fingers retract. Gah!

My breath hitches at the awkward position were in right now. His body is on top of mine, hands resting next to my head. I can almost feel the soft skin of his chest against my shirt. My breasts are pushed up due to the way I'm laying. Our eyes meet slowly.

"I really want to kiss you right now," he whispers in my ear. My breath falters as his lips brush against my jaw. The feeling is almost a bit too much for me. Chuckling quietly, he pulls away. There's a smile on his stupid face. What the hell just happened?

He starts laughing, a hand clutching his stomach. My eyes narrow at him. I curse my flushed state. "Fucking jerk," I mutter, going to sit on the opposite side of the couch. "I wasn't playing, little girl" he admits, shrugging. I roll my eyes, glancing at the movie collection next to the tv. I run over to it excitedly and pick out the one and only Pretty Woman.

"That movie sucked," Dmitri says, making me look at him like he's a crazy person. "Your crazy!! That movie is a classic!"

He snorts. "I think not." Oh what an idiot. Everyone knows Pretty Woman. I mean, Julia Roberts? Come on.