First Day of School

+Piedmont, California: The Twins House- Morning+

"Good Morning Piedmont." Dipper lazily says, slowly opening his eyes, his vision resisting to the lighting in the room.

He sat up on his bed and looked at his room. Blue painted color walls, posters of video games, some action figures on the shelf next to some books. Two window, one showing the front yard of the house and the second is a skylight over his bed. His backpack on the chair by his desk with all sorts of equipment.

Dipper started to remember the recent memory hours ago when they finally left Gravity Falls.

+Flashback+

Dipper and Mabel stood by the bus stop sign waiting for the bus taking them back home. Wendy, Soos, Stan, Ford, Pacifica, Candy, and Grenda stood by them too to make sure the twins got on the bus.

"Hey PineTree. What about the barriers? I can't pass through them." Bill asked Dipper who payed no attention to the others.

'Don't worry Bill, Grunckle Ford took of the barrier for awhile so he can renew them. He thinks you might come back once more to dominate the human race again.' Dipper thought.

"It's not my fault that I enjoy torturing you meatsacks! I mean look at everyone they're just so... Torturable? Or maybe they're just too dumb?" Bill started to ponder on the subject now leaving Dipper to chuckle a bit.

"Kid, Dipper!"

Dipper was brought out of his thoughts when he heard his Grunckle Stan trying to get his attention.

"Y-Yeah Grunckle Stan?" He stuttered a bit.

Stan looked at him suspiciously, but passed it as phase. "Just wanted to say that we can't wait for you to come back next summer. Do good in school, okay kid?"

Dipper nodded with a smile. "Yup, can't wait for next summer already."

Everyone heard the bus coming up their way and it stop by them.

"Bus heading to Piedmon, California." The bus driver said after opening the door.

Mabel hugged everyone while Dipper gave a simple goodbye wave and walked onto the bus. Once Mabel step onto the bus the door closed right behind her.

The twins were now closed off from Gravity Falls until next summer. Including Bill Cipher.

+End of Flashback+

Dipper got out of his bed and started dressing for the first day of school. 'Great, another day of school torture.' He thought. After changing, he checked his things in his backpack and left his room with it.

He could hear the chattering of his parents talking and Mabel excitedly chatting away too.

"Oh Good Morning Dipper!" Mrs. Pines asked cheerfully. Fionna Pines: age 35, long chocolate brown hair, pale skin, brown eyes, height 5'5, loves rabbits, some kind of adventure, and her occupation is a police officer.

Dipper smiled at her with a grin. "Morning mom!" He sat by his twin and started eating his breakfast.

"So Son, ready for your first day of school?" His dad asked. Finn Pines: age 36, short brown hair ruffled hair, pale skin, dark brown eyes, height 5'7, likes dogs, some kind of adventure, and his occupation is a police officer.

Both their parents are partners in their work. The family even had a dog name Jake. A dark yellow and black mix breed German Shepard with black eyes.

"Yeah dad, can wait for another eventful school day." He said in a sarcastic tone. He shoved another spoonful of cereal into his mouth.

His dad laughed and patted him on the back.