Chapter - 13

Hey everyone!! =)

So I know I'm a bit late and I'm Done I've done it and it's up.

I know how many of you love this story and await for the next Part everytime and honestly I HATE making you guys wait for so long but you all have to understand that i do have a very busy, BUSY life. So I honestly do try my hardest to write any free minute I have.

I'm sorry I'm a few days late this time, and for all my D.F fans, well I'm Extemely sorry, now I'm falling far, far behind. I well be uploading soon, but like i said I really dont have much spare time.

Also, I'd like to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU to everyone.

I honestly LOVE your comments you guys all rock!

Thanks for all the support everyone and I hope you all continue to support me! =)

Now heres part 13, and even though I say this all the time, this part is one of my Favourites so far! =D

Please, Comment everyone. Comment, Comment, Comment.

And of course if you LIKE my story Vote

XoxoX

Krissy

Chapter 13

"Brandon?" I finally asked, "I thought, well, I thought you two were just friends?"

"We are...that's the thing." She said as her eyes fell to the ground. I could see the sadness within them as I began to understand her situation a little better. "We are just friends. We've always been friends. He barely notices me, it's like he only sees me as...like...I don't know...one of the guys?"

"Oh." Was all I could manage to say. I mean what was I suppose to say? It's not like I was used to that kind of thing. I've never had to try and console someone before. But at the same time I knew how she felt, to like a guy who didn't care, didn't feel the same way. I saw the sorrow in her eyes and I felt that same emotion within me.

Karis attempted to brush it off, "It's okay," I gave her a skeptical look. "Really it is, it's been like this for years and I've grown used to it." Although she sounded confident her eyes betrayed her anguish.

"Have you ever told him?" I questioned her.

She shook her head before speaking in barely a whisper, "No..."

I continued to interrogate her, "Why not?"

"You wouldn't understand," she mumbled.

"Try me."

She sighed heavily, "Have you ever liked a guy so much that when you were apart your heart just aches, like you were an addict and he was your drug? But when you were together you knew you could never truly be together, sure you could talk, laugh and hang out but you could never actually be in his arms. Do you understand how much pain it causes me to love a guy and never know whether or not he loves me back?"

I almost wanted to nod my head at her but I managed to prevent myself from doing so. It was like Karis had been actually speaking on my behalf, like she had been relaying everything I truly felt deep down. The strong feelings I felt towards Damen that I always hid, I always tried to avoid and ignore them hoping they would go away. No matter what Damen did to me, how much he embarrassed or hurt me the good memories always seemed to overpower the bad.

"Then why don't you just tell him how you feel?" I asked, knowing that it was easier said than done.

"Because!" She cried out, her eyes began to swell up with tears. "I'm scared! It hurts so much thinking that he might not feel the same way that I do, just imagining that tears me up inside. Can you imagine how much more it would hurt if I knew for sure that he didn't feel the same way? It would destroy me!"