#14 Runner

"Newt please" You said practically begging on your knees.

"no." He said strictly as he continued to walk.

You followed behind him and pouted. "Pleassseee" You sighed sadly. "i really wanna go out there Newt, if i can be a runner, maybe i can help find a way out of here" You spoke with despair. You really wanted to be a runner and you had been asking newt for awhile now, you asked him to put in a good word for you since he was second in command but every time you asked he refused.

"no." he said again, strictly walking towards the homestead. It was currently dead around the glade, nearly everyone was in a meeting. Though Newt didn't want to go so he stayed out.

He walked into the empty homestead, his body tensing.

"Why not?!" You said yelling, you were just getting angry now. He refused you so many times without a logical reason and it was pissing you off.

He looked at you straight in the eye, for the first time in days. You could see the anger boiling inside of him, but beneath the angry shield, there was sadness. Darkness, anger was only a guard for the sadness. The anger made sure no one could see what he was really thinking, feeling...

"Why not?" He said in a harsh tone, spit almost flying from his mouth. "You wanna know why not? Because its dangerous out there god damnit! Bloody hell Y/N i need you! and you're basically asking me to let you go! If you go out there and get hurt, do you know what i'll do?!" He said, his face filled with anger but his eyes filled with hurt and sadness. "I cant live without you, alright!? you're the reason i'm still bloody here! alright i'd be dead if you werent he-"

You cut him off by slamming your lips onto his, you pushed him back harshly, keeping your lips connected to his and he fell onto one of the homestead beds. You crawled on top of him, straddling him. You felt his body untense under your body and you smiled into your kiss. Your lips moved in perfect sync.

His hand slid up your shirt and laid on your waist, pulling your body down lower to his. He kicks your heel and rolls so that he is now on top of you, he pulls away from the kiss for a split second to throw his shirt off then he quickly reconnects his lips with yours.Your hand ran through his sandy blonde hair and you smiled into the kiss, knowing everything was going to be okay. You didnt care if you were a runner nowAll you cared about was that you were with Newt. And that you were both okay.