one

"oh god. i hate history class. like why the hell do we even need to know anything from the past?" i mumbled to myself as i grabbed my history book from my locker. i sighed as i closed the locker and walked towards the classroom.

i wasn't always this grumpy. but because today my best freaking friend ditched me just because she has to go on a vacation. a freaking vacation! like what the hell, while i'm here surviving this thug life. oh my lord.

as i reached the classroom, it was as if i was entering a market. the noise level was so high that maybe my eardrums broke. i strolled to my seat, which i was quite reluctant because i had to sit beside an asshole.

kim taehyung.

every class had a joker, and so in this class was him. seriously, he acts like a monkey. when the teacher's not here, he would jump on the table like a monkey but one time, he fell off and had a concussion. i laughed so hard that. so freaking hard that i almost puke out what i ate during lunch. i guess he doesn't dare to dance on the table anymore.

i would be more delighted if he did. i would grab my invisible popcorn and watch him fall off again. hah, i'm so evil.

i ignored him as usual, because why should i even be bothered by him? let me just pray that this lesson will end fast.

my ass was situated on the chair right now. just then, the history teacher walked on. oh great. now i have to stand up again. i just stuck my butt on the chair and now you ask me to stand up? you're so unlucky today. i'm freaking grumpy today.

mumbling profanities, i stood up and greeted the history teacher. to be exact, i just bowed my head. not even ninety degree, because how the hell can people even do that. my bones are way too hard.

"good morning class. flip your textbook to page 69."

i heard taehyung snickered a bit before opening his textbook. i think it's been long since i dug my ears, because i heard 'textbook' as 'sextbook'. and plus the page number was 69.

oh god, me and my dirty mind. i can't get out of this zone now. i hate how my best friend influenced me with her dirty mind.

i heard taehyung stifling a yawn beside me and he raised his hand.

"yes, mr kim taehyung?"

"can i go to the toilet?" he questioned. his expression was a bit uncomfortable and i guessed he maybe is having a hard time holding his shit or pee.

"it's not been five minutes and you want to go to the toilet? fine, be quick." the teacher then dismissed him. he dashed his way out of the classroom like a lightning bolt.

fifteen minutes had passed and the lesson was getting more and more boring that i was on the verge of drifting to lalaland. but i was trying to keep my eyes opened, because i can't afford to fail this subject again.

maybe i should go to the toilet and wash my face to refreshen it. speaking of toilet, taehyung hasn't came back. maybe he had a constipation.

oh right. let me use that excuse.

"teacher! i have constipation! i can't-" i shouted as i groaned loudly, holding my stomach for a better act. the teacher quickly nodded and i rushed out off the classroom.

it felt like ages since i got fresh air. the classroom definitely suffocated me. i sauntered my way to the bathroom, which was actually quite far because we had to pass by the carpark.

near the carpark area, i could smell the scent of paint. paint? is it construction or something?

and then i walked further and saw kim taehyung spraying paint on a car. what? he didn't go the toilet?

oh, what can i expect from a joker.

i squinted my eyes at the car plate.

he wasn't spraying any car ; he was spraying the principal's car.

"oops. i saw that." i said as i grinned, while walking towards him.

-

YAY NEW STORY COS I'M TRASH

anyways this story idea is from peachytae ♡