2

Hello my lovely followers! I'm supper sorry for not updating any of my stories! But I'll try my hardest to update them all! And I mean all of them! Hope you enjoy!

~~~~DIPPER'S POV~~~
It was a day like no other...Mabel was still passed out in a coma in a hospital bed. It had been three months since the accident, and she still hadn't woken up until today. I was reading when she stirred in bed and slowly sat up.
"Dipper? Where am I? What happened? The last thing I can remember is getting into a fight with Ricky." She asked me, question after question.
I smiled and ran up to hug her tightly, she tensed at first, but then relaxed and hugged me back.
"Was I really gone that long?" I could practically feel the smile that was on her face as she ran her finger through my hair as she hugged me tightly. I felt tears run down my face, I really had missed her.
~~~~~
A few days after she woke up people started dropping in one by one, checking up on her. Every time someone new walked in she would brighten the whole room, she was so animated..and I loved that. I love Mabel, so glad she's finally out of that coma, but something tells me this isn't over yet. Just I had finished thinking, Wendy walked in.
"Dude! I can't believe you're finally awake, when you gonna get out of this place. Jacob and James can't stop asking about you. They said that if we don't find a replacement for you at work, you'll be fired." She said as she gently sat on the side of Mabel's bed.
Mabel gasped, "That can't happen! I love working there! Uh...t-tell them that they could borrow my brother till I finally get better! After all we both look alike!" Her voice at first sounded pained, but when she started talking about me she started smiling and giggling. Then Wendy turned to look at me.
"Hey, Dip, would it be find if you took your sister's place at work for a few days, well until she gets better?" She asked with a small smile.
I had gotten over Wendy a few years ago, I guess I wasn't that interested in her as I used to be when I was younger, but...she was still one of my friends. How could I not take that offer? It's only for a while after all, what could go wrong?
"I'll gladly accept, for Mabel's sake. I can really see how much she likes this job. What type of job is it? Mabel never told me she had a job." I asked wondering, what her job was.
Wendy and Mabel just smiled at each other and said, "You'll just have to wait and see!"
~~~~~~~~~~
Two days have passed since I accepted the job. I was nervous as I left my house and made my way towards Wendy's house so we could go together to work. I stopped in front of a two-story house, their yard full of trees and the house a color that slowly chipped away. Out came Wendy's younger brothers and started messing around in the front yard, I awkwardly smiled as they turned to me, and surprisingly they smiled and waved. I sighed and just talked a bit to Wendy's brothers as I waited for her. After a bit she came out and we quickly headed to work, I was shocked as we stood in front of the building.
"What's wrong, Dip?" Wendy poked her head over my shoulder as she opened the door for me.
"Ugh...n-nothing, it's just that...I didn't know...Mabel worked here...." There was an awkward silence until I heard Wendy break it.
"You didn't know she worked here? Well...now you know! Come on! We can't keep the others waiting!" Wendy gently grabbed my hand and dragged me inside, to the staff room, where my mind and heart would enter two different places.