two

his reaction was priceless that i regretted not taking a picture of it and maybe use it to threaten him in the future.

his jaw dropped almost to the ground (of course i was exaggerating, who doesn't?) and his eyes was as round as my boobs. okay, maybe his eyes were rounder than my boobs because i'm pratically flat-chested. his face was as pale as min yoongi. okay, min yoongi is another badass in this school and his skin is as white as a sheet of paper, no kidding.

"oooh, what are you doing?" i asked in a teasing tone.

"hmm, maybe i should take a picture of it and show it to the principal." i placed my hand under my chin, rubbing it as i pretended to think.

"oh my god no! please no!" taehyung shouted in an exasperated tone as he dropped the spray can.

oh great. i am so going to take control of this situation.

just then, my stomach roared a little.

"please don't tell her oh my god, i will do anything for you." taehyung begged. oh, what a rare sight of him.

i smirked. "anything?"

he nodded like an innocent puppy.

"treat me to 3 cartons of chocolate milk."

•••

and so now we're sitting on the bench, with me happily enjoying my chocolate milk while he was groaning.

and yes, we escaped school pretty easily. the security guard was sleeping, snoring so loud, and he was drooling. probably dreaming about naked ladies.

"seriously? what kind of milk costs seven dollars per carton?" he complained, and ruffled his hair in frustration. i shook my head.

"oh boy, because the milk is personally squeezed from the cow's uterus." i stated in a matter of fact.

"why are you still so short and your chest is so flat when you're drinking such kind of milk?" he mocked.

"first of all, i don't care being short. being short has a lot of advantages. like i can hide in a crowd easily and nobody spots me. i can crawl under the table if i want to jump scare anyone. and secondly, flat chest is good. when i run and jump around, my boobs don't get in the way. and i can lie on my chest on my bed. and plus the last time i checked, aren't all supermodels flat-chest?" i grinned as i made the comeback. i could tell he was flustered for a second. oh boy, i was good with comebacks.

i sipped on my second carton of milk.

"woah, you have such a big appetite but you're so tiny."

i rolled my eyes. "thanks for the compliment."

chocolate milk is pure heaven. i can drink it for 24/7 like for real. i have a bad addiction for chocolate milk. okay, but milk is healthy.

taehyung was silent for a moment. i decided not to care and opened my third carton of milk.

"when are you going to finish this?"

"when unicorns appear in the sky."

"oh my god, you like unicorns?!" taehyung asked, and a bit too excited in my point of view. gosh, is he a child or something.

i nodded.

he suddenly frowned. "i wished unicorn existed in the earth because i have been fascinating over it since i discovered it."

"it's okay bro. i do that too," i said in sympathy. i sipped finish the last few litres of my milk and threw all three cartons into the dustbin that was situated next to me.

"finally, you're done." he said as he stood up and stretched his arms.

"you owe me three more cartons."

his eyes almost popped out of his socket. "what?!"

i painted an innocent smile. "you still owe me unless i said you don't anymore. if you don't do what i say, i can always send that picture to the prin-"

"okay okay! i got it, urgh." he groaned. i winked at him and walked back to the school.

•••

when we went back to school, it was already 4 in the afternoon. and holy god, the security guard was still sleeping. is he possessed by a sleeping god or something?

we sneaked our way in the school very easily. but the weird thing was, the school was eerie. no one was there and all the lights were off. i wondered what happened?

i walked inside the classroom with taehyung behind me, and went to my seat to grab my history book. and now i realized, i've skipped plenty of lessons. oh god, the principal probably called my mum or something. i should get ready to face her death wrath.

maybe i should prepare my funeral tonight.

"why is the school so quiet? it's so creepy." taehyung said as we walked towards the locker. i shrugged as i opened my locker and placed my history book inside. taehyung's locker was far away from mine, his was at the other end.

i grabbed my bag and went to taehyung.

we made our way to the school gate but found that the security guard was not there anymore.

"what?" i gasped as i looked around but found no sight of the security guard.

"shit." i heard taehyung cursed. he was looking at the gates.

"we're locked in here."