You Catch/See Him "Relieving Tension"

[Basically just some short 'n sweets! Suggestion by @Mysterious4427, who automatically receives another cookie from the vending machine! (:::)] 

Jeff THE Killer

Yawning, you snapped the book shut and decided to call it a day. After setting it down on the nearest object you could find, you got up and trod upstairs.

A ghostly paw reached down from under a lampshade, eagerly snatched up the abandoned book (which had a grey tie on the cover) - and yanked it up 'n in.

Within an inch of the bedroom door, you heard funny noises.

Funny Jeffy noises.

Automatically, you stooped down and peeked through the keyhole. All the lights were off - but the laptop wasn't and you could see Jeff's mutilated face illuminated by the screen's glow.

"Ah, ooooh!
Ah! Ah! Ohhh!
Yes, yes! Almost!
Just there! Just there!"

Scrunching up your nose in disgust, you sprang away from the door as if it was infected and sprinted the hell outta there to call a professional.

In the dark room, Jeff tensely watched the golf program with his hands on his knees, willing that idiot with the club to actually score for once.

"Aaarugh! So close!"

BEN Drowned... In sleep?

Phantom would try her best to extend this scenario but that would be simply impossible. In advance, she'd like to say that she's sorry and that you can blame the weird mix of music that she's listening to.

You walked into the attic when you heard a thump and you found BEN trying to cosplay as a Greek god.

He was wearing a Viking helmet, golden shoulderpieces, brown sandals, golden chest piece, and nothing else.

Upon seeing him, you got a knot in your chest and screamed at the top of your lungs.

BEN was stunned and stumbled off his 'grand perch' (an abandoned toilet tank). The weight of his legit Greek armour actually caused him to break the floor upon contact.

You fainted and fell into the hole along with him.

Later on, Slenderman would get worried and teleport to your house, only to find you and BEN lying on top of each other while groaning. And the latter without much clothing on.

Dark Link~

You sat on a bench and sipped a smoothie, staring intently at Darkness as he beat the daylights out of a punching bag.

Sluuuurp. "So this is what you do to relieve tension, eh?"

He only gave a murmur of agreement, wholeheartedly focused on nothing but the punching bag. He looked fit as hell.

Mr. Baggie never stood a chance.

Phantom just made that sound like something weird.

Laughing Ihaveseriouslyrunoutofideasforthistoday

After popping by a friend's house to drop off a bouquet of flowers (she'd broken her leg in a mysterious ceiling-related accident), you returned home and kicked your shoes off as soon as you opened the door.

One of your shoes hit the ghost of C/N over the brain as he floated by with a copy of Fifty Shades Of Grey clutched in his ghostly paws.

Honestly, you didn't even wanna know where he'd gotten it from.

So you ignored him and moved on with your life.

There were yum-yums scattered all over the coffee table.

And I'm talkin' like jellybeans, lollies, chocolates, candy canes, mints, gingerbread, more chocolate, gumdrops, hardboiled sweets, taffy and toffee- the works.

L.J was sprawled leisurely over the couch with a swirly lollipop in claw. He looked mighty comfy with his head nestled in a pillow.

"Hello, my sweet gummy bear~"

Then he suddenly lurched to one side and piled the whole lot of candy in his arms.

"IT'S MINE!" His voice became a Gollum-like growl.

You wordlessly span on heel and nopewalked to the kitchen to fix yourself a Nutella sandwich or something.

Meanwhile, At The Phantomhive- Er- Manor Of All Things Creepy...
(The longest part of this scenario. XD)

The lights were off; the surgery was deathly quiet. Phantom would make a Christmas joke but she can't think of one. Think of a mouse stirring soup.

Anydoodles, Smiley was doing his best to get some shut-eye after being in such high demand all day.

First Jeff's girlfriend had called him out and told him in no sugar-coated or shy terms to storm into her bedroom and give Jeff a lecture on 'personal space' and 'privacy'.

Then, after the most awkward half an hour of his life, he'd been dragged to the house of BEN's girlfriend by Slenderman because they'd sustained injuries from falling down two floors.

He could not bring himself to ask why BEN was half naked.

And on top of that, L.J needed to be administered a sedative because he went a little too 'candy crazy'.

The cherry that topped the cake was definitely having to free the ghost of C/N from a pair of handcuffs using pliers. He didn't even know how the elderly cat got into them.

Now the not-so-good doctor was tossing and turning in his bed, having nightmares about blonde midgets running around naked.

When he woke up from the nightmare and opened his eyes with a sigh of relief, there was a medium-sized spider sitting on his face, staring at him with black soulless eyes,

Who would've guessed that Smiley had arachnophobia, or that he could jump so high?

______________________________
A/N: *yawns and stretches out* Thank you guys and gals so much for your comments. Even if I don't reply to them, I definitely read each and every one!

They really do affect my mood - usually in a good way, because they're so awesome! You're my only lifeline 'cause I'm sick and feverish! >.<

Check out We're All Crazy Here and Arisu too, yah? The more the merrier! \(^v^)/

*showers everyone in the vicinity with a rain of heavenly virtual cookies*
*majestically zooms off into the sunset on a flying banana*

Toodles~
TheNightPhantom