PROLOGUE

"No...No..please don't", I pleaded in my softest tone. I was so soft that it was difficult to differentiate whether I was trying to stop him or was I inviting him. I crawled upwards on the bed and he swiftly followed me on his knees without breaking our gaze.

His torso was carved in the finest sculpted avatar, his dark brown eyes were devouring my being. My tiniest move couldn't escape his eyes.

"Come on now..admit you want it too", he said with a sly smile. The evil grin on his face made him look even more appealing. Was it necessary that all the evil men looked as tempting as that?

My head pushed against the pillow and I thumped back breathing heavily. Was he really going to..no no he won't. My mind was battling with all sorts of possibilities when he suddenly came on me in a brisk move. I could see his chest muscles pump harder. It was difficult to judge if it was really my effect on him.

I was a pretty ordinary girl. There were hardly any men who would turn back at me for the second time and here he was like this handsome killer who seemed to be somewhat mesmerized by the view in front of him. Well it is arousing for any man I guess to see a distressed girl on the bed panting heavily. It was surely not me. I wasn't that attractive maybe it was my body only but then if that was so what is he waiting for. He knows my protests can be controlled and dealt easily. Not that I was thinking of being trying too hard to get.

I tried to moisten my dry lips so that when he touches them he is not disappointed at least. What the hell am I thinking I have to stop him? My lips trembled to utter some pleas but words refused to come out. His hands slid under my top and grabbed my waist. His grasp tightened as my breaths became brisker. His fingers trailed along my waistline and my skin flushed like someone had set it on fire. Gosh!!! this feeling this sensation ..it's crazy..I know.. I am sure I hate him then why am I not stopping him.

"You look delicious", he bit his lower lip to tease me.

I was not sure about how to react to this statement. It was of course a compliment but was I suppose to be happy to hear it. For heaven sake I was not some mouth watering sea food that I looked delicious to him or was it a hint that he wanted to...I was trying to find a suitable answer to counter his use of words for me but he was too impatient to wait. He moved his hand from my waist to my shoulder and dragged the top off my shoulder and kissed me on the shoulder. It started with soft kisses at first and then it started getting wetter and wetter. He sucked my collar bone and trailed kisses on my neck. He was so obsessed with my neck that he almost forgot that I had parts below it and above too. I had a cute looking face, two big round eyes which widened further at his proximity and a pair of luscious lips which were somewhat dying to connect with his.

I shut those big round eyes and chanted his name incessantly.

"Manik please..please Manik..Manik..Manik..Ma..Ni..k..Man"

"What the hell..whats wrong with you Nandini?? Why can't you just let me sleep..kahin bhi jao tumse toh chutkara hi nahi hai", he groaned in a irritated husky voice that was loud and clear enough to drag me out of my imaginary subconscious world.

I leaped up on the bed to the sudden voice which sounded more real and found him snuggling in the couch that was right in front of the bed. Shit it was a dream. But why on earth I was dreaming about him. I had to hate him no I knew that I hated him. He was pretty much the reason my whole life was upside down now. My sweet family vacation in Goa had become a deadly nightmare with the Goan mafia after us. I don't know where my family is now, Mom Appa and Rishab must be so worried for me but I can't even call them for help. The people that I am running away from are dangerous and they could mean harm to my family as well and as a responsible daughter I would never want that.

I cursed the day when I fell weak on my knees as I saw him first and that pretty much marked the start of this life and death chase and here I was now in a dingy sub standard hotel in Panjim with this self proclaimed monster.

"See I a cant sleep anymore now", he turned around and got up to look at me, "Why on earth were you moaning my name like that as if I was making love to you", he gave me a cursory look from his sleep driven eyes and I blushed like a tomato looking at the floor to hide my embarrassment.

"You had the full bed even then neither you slept nor did you let me sleep", he got up stretching himself. His limbs had become stiff trying to adjust in that half sized couch. Thankfully he didn't notice my red face instead was busy looking for his vest that sweeping the dust somewhere on the floor.

"I will go and get something to eat", he quickly picked it up and put it on and walked out without waiting for my reply.