Chapter 15

Hana's POV
I waited for Jungkook at H&M with the others since he said he wanted to go to the toilet.I look over Namjoon and Jin who are still busy looking for the outfit that they want to buy.

Taehyung came and sat beside me.He smiled at me and when I was about to talk to him,he took out his phone and "But first let me take a selfie"he snap a selfie of the both of us grinning and he post it at IG with a caption "Box Smile ❤".I chuckles reading his caption and he just smiled."So how have you been Hana?"he asked as he kept his phone back.

I smiled at him and replied "Well,Im fine and happy with my life"I chuckled a bit.Taehyung just smiled and ruffled his hair."Um- how about you and Jungkook?"he asked again sounded concern."Dont worry about it Taehyung~He's fine now just I still need some time to open my heart for him"I replied while smiling at Taehyung.He just nod and looked at his wrist watch.

"Eh?Its already been more than 10 minutes Jungkook went to the toilet"Taehyung said sounded worried.I just pout and shrug at Taehyung's statement.

We decided to wait for Jungkook a few minutes more at the same place eventho Jin and Namjoon already finished shopping.The others was chit chatting with each other while I just keep on looking at phone clock waiting for Jungkook to come back.

Aishh where did you go,Kookie?I miss you idiot ㅠㅠ.I stand up making Taehyung and the others stopped talking and looked at me."I can't wait anymore"I said and walked to the restroom.

"Ya!Where are you going?"Jin said a bit shouted."Jungkook!"I said simple since I was lazy to talk so much ╮(╯_╰)╭.

When I was walking there,I saw a few figures that seems familiar to me.The figures were looking at a direction like there was a big crime happening infront of them.I quietly went behind them and 'boo!' one of them,and that is Jimin since he was the closest to me →_→.

He jumped and squealed a bit making the others jumped too.I laughed at the situation and all of them turn around to look at me."What are you guys looking at?Is there smtg interesting happening right there?"I said on my tip toe since the others except Gloria xD are taller than me and their bodies prevent me to see the "things"(is that sentence ever exist duhh ╮(╯_╰)╭)

Suddenly their face turn into a nervous or smtg like they want to poop and they look at each other and keep on nudging(?) each other.I furrowed(?) my eyebrows,weird with their actions.

"a-- a th--there's n---ntg o-ver there"Jhope said stuttering like crazy and the others just give an awkward nods and smiles.I shook my head and pushed them to the side but they stop me again.

I sighed and taps my foot a few times.I looked around and saw a Nike shop.An idea popped in my head and I smiled."Hey guys,lets go to the Nike shop since I need to buy a new sport shoes"I said pouting while looking at them.

"Yeah sure why not"Meryl said shrugging and starts walking towards the Nike shop.After that,me and the others follow Meryl quickly.We entered the shop and surveyed the shoes that was on displayed.As the others was drifted in the Nike world,I quickly went out and at that moment...

I broke down.I burst out crying.My poor heart broke into pieces again.Why?

There,I saw Aeri wrapping her arms around Jungkook's neck while Jungkook's arms was on Aeri's waist.Jungkook laughing with Aeri,pecking her lips,cheeks and making out infront of me and everyone.What the fuck is happening?

"Hana!"someone called me but suddenly my feet start to move to the fuckbirds infront of me and

PANG!!